20 | SMACKDOWN - 11/01/16

i came home, cried because i don't have friends who live close to me, played wwe 2k16 and then took a nap and i'm still tired. and tomorrow is take your kid to work day so i get to chill at tim hortons all day with my best friend :)

randy & the wyatt family
yes, please. oh please.

nikki bella
she dyed her hair didn't she? the color looks really good on her

carmella
TELL EM. OUUUU MY GIRL CALLED OUT CHARLOTTE, OHSHIT. I HOPE THE SMACKDOWN GIRLS KICK THE GIRLS ON RAWS ASSES! as much as i love the girls on raw, THIS MATCH IS GONNA BE GOOD AND I WANT TO SEE IT SO BADLY. WAIT, MY GIRLS ARENT ON THE MATCH CARD FOR SURVIVOR SERIES? I THOUGHT THE TITLE MATCH BETWEEN ALEXA AND BECKY WAS AT SS NOT JUST ON SMACKDOWN.

__________

- matchups -

1. randy vs. kane in a no disqualification match

2. nikki & becky lost alexa & carmella in a tag team match

3. the spirit squad (why are they back?? and who cares??) lost to the babes, american alpha

4. intercontinental championship match: dolph destroyed curt hawkins (I DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW HOW HE GOT THE FUCKING TITLE SHOT, WTF)

5. tell me why the usos fought the headbangers when they already should be qualified for the team for survivor series?

6. dean won in his match to secure his spot as #1 contender for the wwe world championship (is it still called wwe world heavyweight championship or?)

__________

wow, i had more to say then last night x)