17 | RAW - 10/24/16

first of all, BIIITCH. JERRY THE FUCKING KING LAWLER SAID:

"braun strowman will kill sami zaym like negan killed glenn."
or something along the lines of that.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? I AM NOT EVEN OVER IT YET. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I CRIED? NO. I HAD A MOUNTAIN OF TISSUES BY MY SIDE, I STILL FEEL FUCKING EMPTY. how dare you.

jericho, seth & owens
this segment was gold! the friggin list mannnn. absolutely hillarous. i've always adored jericho on the mic, he's one of the best they have in my opinion. that's why they call him the goat.

enzo & cass
THAT BOOT TO THE FACE THOUGH. THAT'S MA BOYS.

wwe live
i feel like the live shows are slowly getting closer and closer to halifax n.s, (they're going to a couple places in ontario rn) but it probably won't happen again here for a couple years. i went to my first event two years ago and since then, i don't even remember the last time they came here.

and it sucks too because i barely remember it because that was the night my mom decided to take all of our shit and just leave. i don't want to get into it, but yea, it was pretty bad.

the new day
427 days? i think so yea x) i almost don't want cesaro and sheamus to win. they just don't fit as a tag team for me. i'd rather see enzo & cass go up aganist them. and xavier is adorable. i fucking love him.

sasha & charlotte
THIS ALMOST HAD ME IN TEARS. holy shit. it was pretty emotional. i mean, mick foley was on the merge of tears talking to these women about fighting within a hell in a cell. you could see when he mentioned eddie guerrero to sasha, you saw her get slightest emotional. you saw it right? ugh, just everything about this segment was perfect... i was connected with the television the entire time, i never took my eyes off the screen.

brain kendrick
he's growing on me. he's a cool dude.

__________

- matchups -

1. ENZO AMORE beat karl anderson

2. cesaro & sheamus defeated big e & kofi

3. curtis axel lost to bo dallas

4. the golden truth beat the shining stars

5. brain kendrick defeated rich swann

(was the sami and strowman match a thing or did it not fall through? i forget)

6. SETH PINNED JERICHO & KEVIN AT THE SAME TIME

__________

pretty good episode, not gonna lie
boss, xx