52 | SURVIVOR SERIES '19 RESULTS

052. survivor series
˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen results ˎˊ˗

sunday, december 1stI totally just realized that I never posted this chapter because on Sunday after Survivor Series, I went straight to bed because I had been studying for the majority of the day and I was simply exhausted

I totally just realized that I never posted this chapter because on Sunday after Survivor Series, I went straight to bed because I had been studying for the majority of the day and I was simply exhausted. School has me dead, I haven't had a moment of peace for an entire day in almost two weeks. But! It's December!! Christmas baby!!!

I am very thankful that NXT kicked all of their asses and I was excited to see Raw and Smackdown's reaction over losing, but both shows were kind of flops, disappointing as usual. I did record NXT, so I'm gonna have to watch it later, despite it being 12am, I got out of bed only twelve hours ago, because I'm totally not tired.

I'm really hoping that this is an official heel turn for Seth and not just a one time thing, considering he's issuing an "apology" tomorrow night. He needs a change and this could be a good opportunity.

We gotta talk about Rey Mysterio for a minute. What the fuck? How??! HOW!?! Does he get a title shot for the biggest championship on the brand against one of the most popular faces in the business, LOSES, and then gets a title shot for the United States Championship the next night and wins. That makes no sense to me and it pisses me the fuck off, honestly.

Although, I think Drew McIntyre should be challenging Brock Lesnar next (because I love Drew and I'm sure he could put a pretty long fight) how in the world did he lose that match? He's damn right he's got a sexy accent and should be the next champion! I just want some respect on my man's name, okay?

AND SHEAMUS IS BACK! I'm so fucking excited guys, you don't understand. Sheamus has always been one of my favourites, I totally screamed when I saw him Friday night. He looks amazing and I'm ready for him to whoop some ass.

AND ELIAS IS BACK! My heart legit stopped when I heard the strum of his fucking guitar. I adore that man. He is so gorgeous!? That hair? That body? That cardigan? The talent?!!!! Whatta man.

Anyways, Survivor Series wasn't that bad at all. For the most part, my streams weren't working and I was trying to jump back and forth to each one in order to watch it, but the wifi did not want to cooperate. But I'm happy that I got to watch the women.

Becky's match wasn't the greatest, it was very predictable and kind of disappointing. With the way she performed, Bayley carried the match and made Becky and Shayna look good. She should have definitely picked up that win after being beaten down week after week and being played like a fool.

The women's Survivor Series match? Beautiful. Spectacular. Unmatched. Toni Storm looked absolutely incredible, and Rhea, oh my god. Rhea is always kicking ass and I can't wait to see her snag that NXT Women's Championship from Shayna Baszler. I just love that woman.

I'm not gonna talk long about the matches at all either, because as I said, most of them I wasn't able to watch because of the wifi. Therefore, if you haven't heard of the results, which I am positively sure you most likely already have, (I just had a piece of a Nanaimo bar, so I'm ready) here they are anyways!

BECKY LYNCH (RAW) vs. BAYLEY (SMACKDOWN) vs. SHAYNA BASZLER (NXT)
CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION
Winner: Shayna Baszler

I think I would rate this a "meh" kinda match. I don't think it was main event worthy, but neither were any of the other matches either, except both Survivor Series matches.

BROCK LESNAR (c) vs. REY MYSTERIO
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
NO HOLDS BARRED, NO DISQUALIFICATION
Winner: Brock Lesnar

I didn't get to see this match because of my wifi, and I wasn't looking forward to it anyways.

BRAY WYATT (c) vs. DANIEL BRYAN
UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Winner: Bray Wyatt

I didn't see this one...

AJ STYLES (RAW) vs. SHINSUKE NAKAMURA (SMACKDOWN) vs. RODERICK STRONG (NXT)
CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION
Winner: Roderick Strong

I heard AJ Styles and then stopped paying attention, to be honest.

THE VIKING RAIDERS (RAW) vs. THE NEW DAY (SMACKDOWN) vs. UNDISPUTED ERA (NXT)
CHAMPIONs vs. CHAMPIONS vs. CHAMPIONS
Winners: The Viking Raiders

Haul ass, y'all. I didn't see this math either.

TEAM RAW vs. TEAM SMACKDOWN vs. TEAM NXT
SETH ROLLINS, KEVIN OWENS, RANDY ORTON, DREW MCINTYRE & RICOCHET vs. ROMAN REIGNS, KING CORBIN, ALI, SHORTY G & BRAUN STROWMAN vs. NXT
Winners: Team Smackdown

Am I disappointed? Not really. It wasn't Raw, so that made me happy. And the fact that they haven't been shoving Roman Reigns down our throats anymore makes me miss him, so I'm happy he was the sole survivor and not Seth Rollins.

I caught a bit of this match, and it was very good.

TEAM RAW vs. TEAM SMACKDOWN vs. TEAM NXT
CHARLOTTE FLAIR, NATALYA, ASUKA, KAIRI SANE & SARAH LOGAN vs. SASHA BANKS, CARMELLA, DANA BROOKE, LACEY EVANS & NIKKI CROSS vs. NXT
Winners: Team NXT

YES BITCHES. MY LADIES, RHEA RIPLEY, TONI STORM, IO SHIRAI, CANDICE LERAE, BIANCA BELAIR, BEAUTIFUL. I've always liked Io Shirai, she's super cool, and I'm starting to really like Candice LeRae, she's an amazing athlete. Now Bianca, I'm always on the fence with her. Sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't. So we'll just have to wait and see. But they all absolutely killed it. So proud.

ADAM COLE (c) vs. PETE DUNNE
NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
Winner: Adam Cole

I knew that was gonna happen. I love Pete, but I knew Adam was going to retain.

LIO RUSH (c) vs. AKIRA TOZAWA vs. KALISTO
NXT CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Winner: Lio Rush

That's it! I want to get back in to writing again, I know I always say that, but I really try. So definitely stay tuned. I'll talk to y'all in the next one!

 I'll talk to y'all in the next one!