16 | SUPERSTARS SWITCHING BRANDS?

02/12/17

http://www.iwnerd.com/vince-mcmahon-teases-wwe-stars-switching-brands/

"vince mcmahon participated in a call with investors after wwe's fourth-quarter earnings results dropped today. wwe announced that 2016 marked a record year for revenue for the company. during the earnings call one of the most interesting topics that vince spoke about was the possibility of wwe stars changing brands.

"mcmahon first spoke about the companies recent brand split. he says that the split is going 'extremely well' and seems very happy with it so far. he mentioned that smackdown going live has led to a huge ratings increase for the show. it has also brought in new fans that are watching strictly one brand or the other.

"one of the interesting parts was when he spoke about talent possibly crossing over from raw to smackdown or vise versa. vince notes that this would be a way to keep things fresh.

"he specifically uses roman reigns as an example saying that when or if reigns jumps to smackdown from raw it would be a big deal and freshen up storylines for both shows.

"he also says that the brand split has given talent a chance to shine, more so than they would when the rosters were combined."

× × ×

now if we're speaking on possible brand switches here's what i wish to happen;

i. the ascension is sent to raw, in trade for enzo and cass. not only because carmella is there, but they may actually have a chance at taking the belts because they're never given any chances on raw. plus the ascension needs more spotlight. they weren't brought up from nxt for nothing.

in the last chapter, i mentioned how i believed the smackdown's tag team division was lacking because it's boring me. if we move enzo and cass to smackdown, not only will it make me happy because smackdown is friggin awesome, but they can make the tag team division better. raw has quite a bit of tag teams don't they? yeah.

unfortunately they made breezango a joke and they did the same thing with the vaudevillians because that's what wwe does. geez, they made heath slater and rhyno into a joke but at least they won the titles. i just wish they would take the tag teams seriously.

ii. take ziggler to raw in trade for cesaro.

iii. if roman may or may not be sent to smackdown in the near future, they should send him and turn him heel so he can feud with dean.

iv. or, on that matter, don't trade roman over, trade rollins over so he can have some matches with styles because that would be absolutely amazing. if you have roman over on smackdown too along with rollins and ambrose, everyone would be nagging at a shield reunion. yes, i may want one, but i know that it would happen consecutively.

v. i was gonna say trade eva to raw and stop treating her like a joke, but i believe she's finally finished with wwe. she took wwe out of her bio and unfollowed wwe on twitter from what i saw from a source on instagram. she may still be with them though because summer is still with them and she doesn't have wwe in bio. who knows. i kind of hope she didn't leave though, but i don't blame her if she did, seeing what they put her through in total divas, i kind of feel sorry.

vi. if paige ever comes back, bring her to smackdown. i would really love to have her on there, but that would be stacking smackdown and it wouldn't be fair to raw lmfao

that's all i can come up with right now, so yeah. those were just some of my thoughts if some superstars will be switching brands.

thanks for 400 views on this book btw, i don't know how that's possible because this book is literally just me talking lmfao. thank you !!¡¡!!

also, if you read any of my other books, i am trying so damn hard to work on them, i truly am. ♡