34 | RAW - 12/27/16

☆☆☆

i went over to my best friend's yesterday and played video games until 5am, and she doesn't have cable so i had to record it. i skipped through most of it because i came home late, like five thirty-ish so i needed to clean up and do a bunch of shit. now i'm quickly writing this when i need to do dishes and also take a shower. it's all good though because i'll be up all night because i slept in until 2pm aha.

okay, now to wrestling.

slay steph, slayy.

was the crowd chanting cm punk?

aww look at sethh and the way it looked at the crowd when they started chanting 'yes'. aww. i want my boys back togetherrr.

awwWWww and look how excited steph was when she announced the tag team championship rematch. idk, i found I cute she looked so happy aha.

sheamus and cesaro look pretty fucking badass. that was their best entrance, holy shit. that was awwwWesome!

squash em down maaaannnnnn!

okay, i cannot fucking stand those stupid fucking idoits anderson and gallows. they don't entertain me at all, they're just fucking assholes. i apologize if you think otherwise.

aww, who's scarlett? she's really pretty, aww, i like her! in total though, this match was absolutely shit, i skipped through it.

aww bayleyyy. she's so adorable. i can't wait for finn to come back and hopefully they have a moment of some sort, because it won't be as heartfelt or as real as nxt was with these too. it's hard to explain.

OH MY FUCK. charlotte's attires give me life. holy. she looks like a goddess.

so dana brooke is still charlotte's little bitch? doesn't surprise me.

holy shitt seth rollins, holy shit. that's all that needs to be said. like goddamn.

i swear, if this happens to roman, i'm going to cry. dean was left on smackdown with the wyatt family towering over him, and now seth is left with jericho towering over him.

NOAM AND DANA BROOKE BAHAHA.

-matchups-

1. WWE RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: sheasaro (c) vs. the new day
winner: sheasaro, this was a really good match, especially right around the end

2. nia jax obviously beat scarlett 

3. charlotte defeated bayley, with he feet up on the ropes, with dana brooke as the referee

4. neville beat tj perkins

5. the shining stars vs. bo dallas & darren young's match ended with braun strowman just destroying everyone

6. sethhh vs. braun strowman also ended in a disqualification by sami zayn

7. the golden truth lost to gallows & anderson, wow wwe, wow.

8. rich swann vs. divari (i probably never spell his name right and i'm sorry)