10 | SMACKDOWN - 09/27/16

i've been getting the date wrong all day. i even handed assignments in with yesterday's date.

randy & brother brayyy
THIS RIVALRY IS SO GOOD. I LOVE IT. I NEVER WANT IT TO END.
i'm screaming as if there's a horror movie playing in my living room, like "DON'T GO IN THERE" it's so good.

women's divison in general
I LOVE EVERYONE. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DISLIKE THEM? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK A FAVORITE (besides becky or course) I LOVE THEM ALL.

the miz & dolph ziggler
honestly, y'all almost had me tearing up... NAH. it was a great timeline though, makes me realize how long i've loved the miz. AND HOW DARE DOLPH INTERRUPT HIS HOMECOMING.
dolph seriously looked like he was going to cry. i was laughing slightly (na i was laughing a lot, but ya know) wwe misused him a lot.the poor guy hasn't won anything in so long that he's putting his career on the line aganist miz for the title at no mercy. c'mon dolph, you aren't my favorite, but you're better than this. don't leave. i was a huuugge fan of dolph back when he was with vicki in that period of time, then things kinda went downhill ya know? i had new favorite wrestlers because new wrestlers came along. but c'mon maaan. #onemoretime.

becky balboaaa
i waited an entire week to see my queen on smackdown live again only to be attacked by miss bliss, polly pocket herself. seriously, alexa? why gotta play becky like that. i feel disrespected. abuSED. attACKED. ALEXA WHAT WAS THAT. I'M TRYNA LOVE YOU. IT'S GOTTA BE A GIVE AND TAKE RELATIONSHIP, BACK AND FORTH. WE GOTTA MAKE THIS WORK BABE, CAUSE RIGHT NOW IT AIN'T WORKING. also, why didn't alexa just take the belt? it was right there within her graspe, why didn't she just steal it? if she would have just taken it, it would be really entertaining to watch becky get the belt back even though it is still in her name. yeah we've seen it before, but dontcha think it would have been interesting to see? just me? okay.

__________

- matchups -

1. eight man tag: the smackdown tag team champions, heath & rhyno and AMERICAN ALPHA vs. the usos and the ascension. the team of the usos & ascension won.

2. carmella & nattie won aganist naomi & nikki

3. dean vs. aj for the wwe heavyweight championshiiip.

__________

how many matches were there? did i forget about some lmfao? or was that seriously it, i actually think that was. well then. monday night is going to be lit though. ashton kutcher aaand danny masterson, my inner 70s show fan is screaming.

okay, i really need sleep. xx