32 | EVOLUTION '18 RESULTS

032. women's evolution
˗ˏˋ twenty-eighteen results ˎˊ˗

  women's evolution˗ˏˋ twenty-eighteen  results ˎˊ˗

monday, october 29th

Let me tell you... I had chills throughout the entire night. As a sixteen year-old, female wrestling fan, I could not have been more proud of the women whom I have looked up to for so many years. I am beyond happy with how the pay-per view turned out.

Considering my predictions, Beth did come back and announced with Renee and Michael Cole, it was great! We had a female referee as well!! She was incredible, by the way, I think I am in love. Every match was totally top notch, I am so thrilled to have witnessed such a memorable night in WWE history.

I was completely speechless and immensely proud of every single one of those women who wrestled last night. With the amount of excitement rushing through me, I was on everyone's side.

The video packages really tugged at my heart strings, especially the Mae Young Classic. I really wish I would have gotten the streaming website that I use now a long time ago so I would not have had to miss out on those tournaments because damn, they are absolutely incredible. I am in love with Toni Storm and Io Shirai?? Holy crap. I cried after that match. I cried.

The arena was perfect. I was talking to my math teacher this morning about it and we both adored the vibes of the dark lights and the NXT style, it's my favourite kind of arena. She had thought that it was because they didn't want people seeing the amount of empty seats, yes the show was not sold out, but it was crazy full, so it could not have been that. Overall, beautiful, I loved it.

THE CROWD WAS SO LOUD.

Everything was so great. It completely made my night. As much as I can point things out that they probably should have changed to make it better, it was perfect just the way it was and it made me so happy.

Here are just a few of my favourite pictures that I saved from Tumblr (from @jimdrugfree on Tumblr, I follow the account religiously) and Instagram this afternoon: