41 | FASTLANE '19 PREDICTIONS

041. fastlane
˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen predictions ˎˊ˗

  fastlane˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen  predictions ˎˊ˗

saturday, march 9th

Happy International Women's Month, ladies!!

Becky's always running her mouth and smiling. Gosh, I love her.

To be honest with all of y'all, I'm not too excited about Fastlane, but then, when am I ever? The only matches that I am entirely excited for is Becky and Charlotte's match and The Shield's match. Every other match could possibly entertain me, but it's not catching my eye at the moment. Wrestlemania is right around the corner, so that's where I'm asserting all of my hype right now, I want to be as happy as I can be for that weekend specially so hopefully because of how depressed I've been lately, it's my way of getting rid of all that before then, I don't know.

Does your girl still have cramps after the bleeding of her period is over? Yeah. Does it make me wanna cry? Yeah, all the time. I've been so outta writing lately because of it too. I barely managed to post something last night while binge watching some Friends episodes. I even tried to update something last night, but I fell asleep waiting for my Mom's laptop to load and my phone to stop crashing.

I also really want to update my book covers again, but I have no ideas of what I could possibly do.

Let's up on into these predictions so I can hopefully update a few things.

BECKY LYNCH vs. CHARLOTTE FLAIR
IF BECKY WINS, SHE'S ADDED TO THE WRESTLEMANIA MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Becky Lynch
Who I Think Will Win: Becky Lynch

This match is going to be so good because they both are such great main eventers. Their matches are always the fucking best and ya girl is so excited. As much as I was angry when Vince first announced that Charlotte was to be in the match, I knew that Becky would find her way to get back in there, obviously. What would be even better is that if after Fastlane, somehow they managed to find a way to get Charlotte out of the match... but I can't see that happening because she's Charlotte Flair.

All this big girl talk that Ronda Rousey has been spitting lately is really giving off some damn heat. Her promo wasn't even that bad on Monday night either, hopefully after Mania when she loses her title, she goes to Smackdown and turns full heel. This all has the potential to be so good, I just don't want WWE to fuck it up like they always do. Other than that, Wrestlemania couldn't be looking any sweeter at this moment.

DANIEL BRYAN (c) vs. KEVIN OWENS
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Daniel Bryan
Who I Think Will Win: Daniel Bryan

I can't see them giving the title to Kevin Owens that quickly, but who the fuck knows anymore. It would kind of be hilarious if he won, Daniel would lose his shit.. but the fact of the matter is is that Kevin Owens isn't Kofi Kingston. I'm just praying that whatever happens at Fastlane results in Kofi going to Mania and fighting for the damn title because he fucking deserves it and he always has.

ASUKA (c) vs. MANDY ROSE
SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Asuka
Who I Think Will Win: Asuka

I swear to god, if Mandy wins this match, I'm gonna jump off a bridge. Y'all heard about Asuka landing hard on her neck a couple nights ago at a live show? Mhm. Enough said.

THE SHIELD vs. DREW MCINTYRE, BARON CORBIN & BOBBY LASHLEY
THREE ON THREE TAG MATCH
Who I Want to Win: The Shield
Who I Think Will Win: The Shield

Only because, if this is truly their "last match ever" I can't see them losing. Unless!! My math teacher predicts that one of them is going to turn on each other again, probably Dean, and he attacks Roman or something which sets them up for a match at Mania for Dean's last match. It's going to be interesting to see how this all plans out. I'm pretty excited to see this one.

THE USOS (c) vs. THE MIZ & SHANE MCMAHON
SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: The Usos
Who I Think Will Win: The Usos

I think that they might set up Miz vs. Shane at Mania so I don't believe that they're going to be winning the belts back any time soon.

BOSS 'N' HUG CONNECTION (c) vs. NIA JAX & TAMINA
WOMEN'S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Sasha & Bayley
Who I Think Will Win: Sasha & Bayley

Let me tell you, they better not lose this match. They better not lose this goddamn match or I will riot.

THE REVIVAL (c) vs. ALEISTER BLACK & RICOCHET vs. BOBBY ROODE & CHAD GABLE
RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Aleister Black & Ricochet
Who I Think Will Win: The Revival

It would be really upsetting to see The Revival lose after fighting for them for so long, it would be even more upsetting if Bobby & Gable get them back again.

REY MYSTERIO vs. ANDRADE
KICKOFF SHOW
Who I Want to Win: Andrade Cien Almas
Who I Think Will Win: Rey Mysterio

Has Andrade been picking up wins? I haven't quite been paying attention. The only thing I notice now is all the superstars that Vince is cutting off names of. Bitch.

Why doesn't Finn have a match? I just realized this. Why isn't Finn defending? He could go up against EC3, you could fit they match in there, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

I gotta finish some Advanced English homework when I get up in the morning - that class makes me want to literally jump out of the classroom window - and then I'm basically free for the rest of the day, so hopefully I can get it over with quickly.

Have a good night everyone and continue not to spoil Captain Marvel for others because I've yet to see any spoilers or the movie!!