7 | RAW - 09/19/16

kevins owens
kevin was right about beating roman twice... and i'm pretty sure we're kind of getting fucking tired of seeing them go at it (well at least i am) but this steel cage match was lit.

roman reigns
FINALLY. he'll get a match with rusev and he won't be able to ruin it. right now i think that this is the only title he'll be able to get. i honestly think wwe pushed reigns too early, he's almost already old news. as much as i love him, #sorrynotsorry. i'd rather see roman as a heel with the us championship, i think it'd be kinda cool.

rusev
rusev is a fucking beast. enough said.

seth rollins
i say the same thing about him every week, i'm always complimenting how fine he's looking cause he always is. AND HE'S A FUCKING BABY FACE OMG I'M SO HAPPY. he's just a tall cold drink a water and i'm fucking thirsty. AND I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THAT TABLE BREAK. but that's okay bro. you were still looking cute and sexy and strong, its all good, cheers to you man.

dana brooke
dana needs to leave charlotte's ass and get a new get up.

sasha banks & bayley
it's weird to see sasha and bailey 'fighting' when they're like best friends lol. it's kinda like when the shield turned on each other for me, but it's more heartfelt because they're the women i look up to ya know?

charlotte
as much as i love charlotte as a champion (she's one of my favorite champions in a very long time, maybe since like michelle mccool) i'd really really love to see bayley win the championship to prove to everyone that she belongs on raw.

the new day
y'all know how if i'm feeling down, new day picks me up. and that's exactly what they did tonight. in my previous chapter i mentioned how i feel like shit.. but when was there ever that i haven't jumped up and chanted along with those three lovable idiots.

__________

- matchups -

1. the seth rollins vs. rusev match ended in a count out with seth coming out on top.

2. braun strowman won aganist sin cara, i didn't watch.

3. charlotte pinned bayley in order to win along with dana aganist sasha & bayley.

4. bo dallas vs. some dude, wasn't paying attention.

5. cesaro tied up the series 3-3 aganist sheamus.

6. sami zayn, enzo and cass & the new day vs. jericho, epico and primo & luke gallows and karl anderson. YOU KNOW WHO I WAS CHANTING FOR.

7. this was a cruiserweight division match, and i have no fucking clue what these guys names are. if i had the network i'd know, because i would have watched the whole cruiserweight championship. the match was amazing though.

__________

xoxo