42 | FASTLANE '19 RESULTS

042. fastlane
˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen results ˎˊ˗

  fastlane˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen  results ˎˊ˗

monday, march 25th

I'm posting this so late because I have been sick, emotionally drained, mentally tired and not in a happy state. March break did help to temporarily revive that part of me, but I feel like I've hit rock bottom once again after having to go back to school again.

School is killing me. For instance, all break, I was stressing about finishing a book that I had to have read for when we got back (it was a book of our choosing). Because I was sick, I barely touched it, meaning that I was in a state of panic and managed to read 100+ pages of the book yesterday night in order to have it fully read for today. Turns out we didn't even speak of the books in class for longer than two minutes. I'm pissed. My teacher had us analyzing poems again while we have other work to be done. When she asked us how much time we'd need tomorrow to write a paragraph on the poem, we said 45 minutes. Reasonable for a class that lasts an hour and 15 minutes, right? Apparently not. She can speak about that fucking poem for and hour and 15 minutes and that's okay, but 45 minutes to write a paragraph is waaaay too much.

Anyways, this is my way in trying to get myself back on track because I miss writing and I want to post things for you guys. Here's a quick run down of the matches as I normally do just so that way I can get this all out of the way.

BECKY LYNCH vs. CHARLOTTE FLAIR
IF BECKY WINS, SHE'S ADDED TO THE WRESTLEMANIA MATCH
Winner: Becky Lynch by disqualification

I mean, sweet? We all been known that Becky would be the main event, was this match really a surprise at all? It could have been a lot better if Becky wasn't injured, though. Charlotte and Becky always put on the best shows together.

DANIEL BRYAN (c) vs. KEVIN OWENS vs. MUSTAFA ALI
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winner: Daniel Bryan ?

I wasn't really paying any attention to this, but by the recent shitty things that have been happening to Kofi, I suppose Daniel won.

ASUKA (c) vs. MANDY ROSE
SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winners: Asuka

Did y'all really think Mandy stood a chance? Even if she did, I'm still bored with her. I want Sonya. Maybe my opinion will change on Mandy, we'll just have to wait and see.

THE SHIELD vs. DREW MCINTYRE, BARON CORBIN & BOBBY LASHLEY
THREE ON THREE TAG MATCH
Winners: The Shield

A great match!! I loved it!! It brought back a lot of memories.

THE USOS (c) vs. THE MIZ & SHANE MCMAHON
SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winners: The Usos

Meh. The match was alright.

BOSS 'N' HUG CONNECTION (c) vs. NIA JAX & TAMINA
WOMEN'S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winners: Sasha & Bayley

Meh. The match was alright. Beth was the best part!!

THE REVIVAL (c) vs. ALEISTER BLACK & RICOCHET vs. BOBBY ROODE & CHAD GABLE
RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winners: The Revival

I knew that The Revival were to retain. This was one of the matches that I didn't pay attention to.

REY MYSTERIO vs. ANDRADE
KICKOFF SHOW
Winner: I don't know

Didn't bother watching and I'm too lazy to look it up, lmfao.

Wrestlemania is coming up!! I'm gonna have to plan some chapters out early so that way I can post them throughout the night while I'm at my best friend's house!! I'm really excited to watch it with her for the first time.

I'll talk to y'all in the next one!