39 | ELIMINATION CHAMBER '19 PREDICTIONS

039. elimination chamber
˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen predictions ˎˊ˗

  elimination chamber˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen  predictions ˎˊ˗

monday, february 11th

I'm sitting here, watching Raw and eating shortbread cooking and dipping them in Betty Crocker vanilla frosting with a cup of milk. I'm having a great time.

The only reason why I am extremely excited for this pay-per view is the fact that Finn has a title match and I really hope that he wins it and the first ever Women's Tag Team Championships are on the line. We're going to get to all of that in a second, I just have to get a lil something off my chest before we start anything else.

Why? Ever since Asuka has won the Smackdown's Women's Championship I feel that she has been nothing but overlooked and unappreciated and it's making me really upset. She's the goddamn champion for fuck's sakes and was she even on Smackdown last week? I understand if she's taking a break, which I don't know if she is or not, but are you kidding? Nothing? No one is challenging her for her title, there is no significance to that belt since she's held it and it's very disappointing. She's a badass, she could defend every damn night and retain. Does anyone know where Asuka's at or if she's on a vacay right now? It's for a science project.

The matchcard is really shitty, though. Let's point that out. There's barely anything scheduled. They did just announce Finn's match and Corbin's match earlier tonight, but that's it? Nothing with Becky? Nothing with Charlotte? Um okay. There's bound to be at least one more match announced because it isn't looking too good right now.

Also, I'm incredibly exciting for Fighting With My Family.

I'm gonna cry and I'm going to cry so hard. It's blowing my mind to see the trailers on other channels other than Sportsnet 360, it's making me so happy. I seriously can't wait any longer.

THE BOSS 'N' HUG CONNECTION vs. THE RIOTT SQUAD vs. THE IICONICS vs. MANDY ROSE & SONYA DEVILLE vs. NIA JAX & TAMINA vs. NAOMI & CARMELLA
ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FOR THE WOMEN'S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Who I Want to Win: Sasha Banks & Bayley or The Riott Squad
Who I Think Will Win: Sasha Banks & Bayley

I am so proud of each and every one of the women in this match, but I can't say that I would be happy if any of them won. I really don't want to see Nia & Tamina win and I really don't think that they will. I can't see Naomi & Carmella taking the gold either because they haven't been together for very long.

It would be cool to see The IIconics win, I wouldn't mind them so much. Mandy & Sonya? I'm in love with Sonya (isn't everyone?), Mandy not so much, but I'd love to see Sonya with a belt because I want her to be pushed.

I can definitely see Sasha & Bayley winning, of course. I'd honestly be surprised if they didn't win, to be honest. I would love to see The Riott Squad win because I love them so much, but we'll see how things play out. I'm very excited. I haven't watched an Elimination Chamber in years. It's going to be great, it's going to be really good.

DANIEL BRYAN (c) vs. AJ STYLES vs. RANDY ORTON vs. SAMOA JOE vs. JEFF HARDY vs. MUSTAFA ALI
ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Who I Want to Win: Mustafa Ali or Samoa Joe
Who I Think Will Win: Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles

I can definitely see a title change happening here, and I'm hoping for it at this point. Considering Daniel's new belt, I don't know if they'll get rid of it so soon, but it would be a great opportunity to give it to someone else.

Other than that, I don't really care about the match... like, at all.

RONDA ROUSEY (c) vs. RUBY RIOTT
RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Ruby Riott
Who I Think Will Win: Ronda Rousey

Now, I would love to see Ruby win by disqualification just to get under Ronda's skin. It would be even better if Ruby took the title off her hands for maybe a week or something just to show off, but sadly, I can't see anything like that happening. Let's just hope they Creative allows Ruby to put up a good fight and the match doesn't end in a couple minutes. If I only get two women's matches, I want them to be great.

BOBBY LASHLEY (c) & LIO RUSH vs. FINN BÁLOR
HANDICAP MATCH FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Who I Want to Win: Finn Bálor
Who I Think Will Win: Finn Bálor

If Finn doesn't win, what the hell? Finn deserves a fucking belt, okay?

THE MIZ & SHANE MCMAHON (c) vs. THE USOS
SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: The Miz & Shane McMahon
Who I Think Will Win: The Miz & Shane McMahon

I can't see them losing their titles so quickly, but why in the world aRE THEY FACING THE USOS? WHY? April better come faster for that superstar shakeup, I swear.

BRAUN STROWMAN vs. BARON CORBIN
SINGLES MATCH
Who I Want to Win: I don't really care
Who I Think Will Win: I don't really know

Literally this just happened at TLC... No one wants to see this again. Drew could come out and help Corbin or Kurt Angle could come out and help Strowman, so who knows, and who really cares?

BUDDY MURPHY (c) vs. AKIRA TOZAWA
CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Buddy Murphy
Who I Think Will Win: Buddy Murphy

I'm assuming this dude kicks ass, I would find out for myself, but I don't have the patience for 205 Live, ahaha. But you never know, I may tune in this week (I don't even know when it comes on). I miss Noam Dar and Gentleman Jack.

I can't believe that I'm actually on time with this for once and not stressing to get it done the night before or during the pay-per view. Look at me go.

Let's hope that we get a few more matches to spice things up, or something catastrophic happens on Smackdown, if not, Elimination Chamber isn't looking too bright. I'll talk to y'all in the next one.

 I'll talk to y'all in the next one