6 | SMACKDOWN - 09/13/16

SAME RENEE, SAME.

john, dean & aj
as i've said before, i'm fucking sick and tired of triple threat matches. i mean like c'mon! but this is going to be pretty good. i really love the chemistry between john and dean. john is great and on the mic (probably the best of all time, in my opinion. he's like right at the top with the rock for me.) and aj is pretty good on the mic for the new era. i'm very excited to see the two have it out again.

dolph & the miz
i'm absolutely done with dolph to be honest. i can't stand him, whatsoever. who should have the intercontinental championship? APOLLO CREWS. next chapter will probably be me talking about what i'd do if i was in charge.

shane mcmahon
he is better as a general manger then mick and stephanie combined. for some reason everyone loves triple threat matches, but he's great. as much as i love stephanie, and i do, shane is so much better. he brings more joy to the show, he's so more entertaining!

alexa bliss
she's growing on me. really fast. i just drew her glove on my hand in sharpie two days ago and there's still some left on my hand... oops lmao. then she comes out at backlash looking all cute asf in that harley quinn inspired outfit, like omg, yes queen. i'm falling in love with her!! I'M SO HAPPY SHE WON TOO!

becky lynch
she is my everything. she is my confidence goals. words can't describe how much i look up to her and adore her like i do. she just always gives off these positive vibes that always gets me hyped and exciting for the smackdown women's roster. her smile is just contagious. her accent is perfect and ya know that raspyness in her voice it just so amazing. "come at me bros!" i fell out of my chair. how can you not love her?

heath slater
i really needed to add, heath's nameplate. it read "has 7 kids (that he knows of)" i'm crying.

main event
aj looked so pissed, walking down the ramp for his match. i wouldn't blame him. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK. THE MIZ, OH SHIT. HE DELIVERED A SKULL CRUSHING FINALE TO JAMES ELLSWORTH ON THE RAMP, I'M CRYING. it feels, weird almost to not see dean with a belt around his waist, but he's still looking fucking good, so he's winning there.

OMG IS DEAN A HEEL? C'MON, HE LOSES THE TITLE AND SOMEHOW THE UNIVERSE HATES HIM WTF. AFTER THE MATCH, DEAN PUT JOHN IN DIRTY DEEDS, AND EVERYONE BOOS. FUCK. CHILL Y'ALL, GEEZ PHILADELPHIA. he might be, i wouldn't care though because i'd still love him.

__________

- matchups -

1. the usos beat the hype bros in a rematch. wasn't very entertaining in my pout of view, but it was ight.

2. uhhh baron corbin was supposed to fight apollo crews, but that didn't happen.

3. alexa bliss vs. naomi vs. nikki bella vs. nattie in which ALEXA WON to become the #1 contender for the smackdown women's title.

4. heath & rhyno obviously kept their titles, aganist the ascension

5. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAN & JOHN vs. AJ AND JAMES ELLSWORTH BUT AS I SAID MIZ KICKED THE CRAP OUTTA HIM SO. dean & cena won btw :)

__________

blissful, xxx