28 | RAW - 12/05/16

december 5, 2016

not writing much, quite tired, trying to update other books, plus i just want to chill tonight :)

[ ] most electrifying television show in history
[x] lit asf
[x]entertaining
[ ] that's it?
[ ] wtf
in between again.

lana & enzo
NEVERMIND NEVERMIND I'M GONNA WRITE, OMG OMG OMG. LANA THREW HER WEDDING RING AT RUSEV AND INVITED ENZO TO HER HOTEL ROOM, OH MY GOD.

BAHAHA I THOUGHT HE MADE HER CRY FOR A MINUTE. BAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS. BAHAHAHA SHE WANTS THE CERTIFIED D!! SHE RIPPED HIS TANK TOP OFF OHMYGODD

THIS IS AWKWAAARD. BAHAHAHA I'M CRYINGGGGG, I'M CRYINGGGG. SHE TRICKED HIIIM HAHAHAHA. THIS WAS THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT.

the new day
they are so cute. i cant, the facebook live video was great as well. loved it, keep doing what you're doing. NOW WAIT, is roadblock this weekend? it better not be, because i need my boys to beat the streak. OH CRAP NEVERMIND THERE'S A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH ON MONDAY AND THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO KEEP THE TITLES UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OH MY GOD, I'LL CRY IF THEY DON'T WIN.

-matchups-

1. seth won by count out against the fucking big show. the big show, holy shit.

2. jack gallagher defeated some dude, idk his name.

3. kevin won against sami zayn :(

4. rich swann beat tj perkins
**this match was actually so good, i loved it.

5. bailey beat alicia fox duh. my dad said she's unbe-weave-able.. we laughed for five minutes straight

6. tussle in texas? was that what it was called? but who cares anyways, it was titus o'neil vs. mark henry. it was boring, well, for me. i was on my phone, but mark won. it was over in like two seconds.

7. roman retained his title against jericho

8. cesaro & sheamus are now the number one contenders for the tag team championships. they defeated anderson & gallows.