4 | WWE 2k16

08/25/16

now with this game being out for quite a long time and the new game arriving just around the corner in fall, i have a lot of likes and dislikes about the game.

first things first, my dad buys almost all the video games we have in our entire house lmao. so when he bought 2k15, we played it, then brought it back because there were no female characters. GET A LOAD OF THAT!

but, since this is a rant book, imma just complain.

complaints #1: women and royal rumbles

for some weird fucking reason, when my sister (she's 5 years old) and i are set to play a royal rumble to see who will compete for the divas championship at wrestlemania, we're not able to select female characters for the match.

what the hell 2k? i get it, if you don't want to have women against men in such a huge match like that but c'mon! what about just the women in their own match?! and hey, that didn't stop beth phoenix and chyna from entering the royal rumble with all male competitors!!! i wasn't alive to see chyna in that era, but i sure as hell know beth and loved her!

we need more women in these games also. i feel slightly offended playing this game as a female. i mean, we only have three belts when it seems as if 2k didn't forget any single championship for the men from the past two decades.

i know that male superstars get more screen time so you need more belts for more wrestlers but c'mon!

and in 2k17, we'll have the biggest womens roster in a wwe game ever. that's awesome and i can't wait for the game to come out!!

confirmed:
sasha banks
nia jax
stephanie mcmahon
brie bella
nikki bella
alicia fox
charlotte
alexa bliss
alundra blayze
becky lynch
dana brooke
emma
eva marie
lita
naomi
natalya
summer rae
tamina
trish stratus
carmella
paige

i'm freaking out, i cannot wait!!

complaints #2: finishers and stories

one of my favorite things was to create a finisher for my custom superstar... but for some weird reason, i can't do that anymore. that's what made our characters unique! i realize you can add in your own music and create your own entrance, but it's not like we play as the character as they walk down the ramp. it's the moves in the ring that matter the most, well, my opinion that is.

now i realize in 2k16 that you can set rivalries and they give you stories to play out, but couldn't you do that in 2k15/2k14? don't quote me on that, i'm not quite sure... but it's nothing like being able to control raw or smackdown and what happens during the show in the creations mode.

am i the only one that feels this way? so for the new game i'm really wishing for the stories and finishers to come back.

complaints #3: entrances, how you doin'?

i don't know if it's just my console, or my game or the game in general but every time i use either enzo & cass or finn bálor, their entrances are super delayed.

enzo's audio is talking about being the realist guys in the room while the animation is showing that they're clearing talking about cass being seven feet tall. and with my lil irish demon, once it reaches that one point in the song where i'm screaming and running around my entire house, you know, the time you throw your arms in the air? at that point in the song, finn isn't even doing it. it's delayed so that he does it a few seconds after the audio plays.

which is completely irritating to me. is it just my game, or does it happen to you guys too?

complaints #4: new attire features

this is more of a wish than a complaint but i'm still going to complain about it anyways.

there should be more clothes and accessories. we've been working with the same closest for years! if you look at all my games, basically all of my characters are close to the same. especially the women, because that's basically all i make because we always have such a small women's division.

okay, so yea. i think that's all my complaints that i can think of right now.