1 | RAW - 08/29/16

KEVIN OWENS IS THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION. AND TRIPLE H HELPED HIM.

listen, i personally am not a fan of kevin owens, but if you want to win me over, YOU DON'T NEED THIS MAN TO HELP YOU WIN.

triple h came in from the crowd, delivering a pedigree to roman reigns, throwing him in the ring and getting seth to pin him to make it seem as if he was on his side. then he went to pedigree kevin owens, then turned around and did it to seth instead.

i can't believe it. i wanted seth to win so badly. and now triple h has turned on seth so what i'm wondering is if he's going to turn face after being a heel for two years. I'M DOWN WITH THAT. i also saw someone wrote on instagram that what if seth and roman formed a tag team again if seth turned face, that would make me so happy, but it wouldn't be the same without my lil lunatic.

bayley and the new day slayed my entire existence.

now my dad is pretty picky when it comes to choosing wrestlers that he likes. so last week when bayley debuted, he kind of didn't know what to say about her. but this week he described her as "she's so fun. i like her a lot better then sasha banks because she doesn't have to pretend that she's all that like 'the boss' does because she is all that."

now this had me jumping out of my seat because normally i have different opinions and we tend to like different wrestlers some of the time but i was just super happy and needed to put this in here. BUT I'M SO HAPPY HE LIKES HER BECAUSE AS MUCH AS I LOVE SASHA MY DAD DISLIKES HER BUT WE BOTH LOVE BAYLEY MORE.

__________

- matchups -

1. jericho won against neville... DRINK IT IN MAAAN.

2. nia jax and braun strowman threw some nobodies around the ring again this week. (no offence to the people who were up against them)

3. bayley + the new day vs. dana brooke, carl anderson and luke gallows was absolutely bootylicious.

4. my man sheamus kicked some more ass this week leading 2-0 in the best-of-7 series with cesaro.

5. i skipped the darren young and titus o'neil match. apparently darren won, but titus beat him up afterwards.

6. then kevin owens pinned seth rollins and went on to win the universal title with the help of triple h.

__________

well then, lets hope and pray that smackdown does better than raw again this week. because the only entertainment i got outta that was two matches. that's pretty sad for a three hour long show.

team rollins, xx