41 | HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE PART III

JANUARY 6th, 2019
4:33am

     ON FRIDAY, there was nothing to do in class, so I causally hopped on to WWE

ON FRIDAY, there was nothing to do in class, so I causally hopped on to WWE.com, as I do. I was scrolled through the website, rewatching that badass segment between Becky and Cena from Smackdown this week and reading other stuff that popped up here and there. I then went on to notice that they were having at 35% off on select tees on the WWE Shop, so my initial thoughts are like "nice, let's see who they got" they have The Man's tee shirt on sale.

Of course, knowing me, I freaked the fuck out. With the sale on, the total price came to about twenty three dollars and something cents. Thanks to the holidays, I have a few extra dollars in my pocket and considering I don't have a job, that can go a long way for me. Therefore, when my mother picked me up after school to drive me home to my dad's, I asked her if she'd be able to buy it online for me and I'd pay her cash since she got paid on that day. She almost never refuses to take anyone's money, but in this case, when we found out that shipping was going to be twenty dollars on top of the tee shirt, my mom almost backed out.

I then convinced her that she would only be paying twenty bucks because I'd be giving her the rest, she complained at first, but she went home and ordered me the shirt... meaning that I am completely over the moon!!

     I'm so excited for it to come in so I can finally represent my favourite wrestler outside of my house, because the only Becky tee shirt I own is a men's extra large Irish Lass Kicker one, my Mom accidentally got men's when she meant to get a ...

     I'm so excited for it to come in so I can finally represent my favourite wrestler outside of my house, because the only Becky tee shirt I own is a men's extra large Irish Lass Kicker one, my Mom accidentally got men's when she meant to get a large youth. I'm really small, so a large youth fits me perfectly.

     I'm so happy and I just thought I'd let you guys know that at 4:30 in the morning because I can. I should go to bed now, but I'll probably try to write more for the chapter I have to post in my other book. Goodnight everyone!

 Goodnight everyone!