36 | TLC '18 RESULTS

036. tables, ladders, & chairs
˗ˏˋ twenty-eighteen results ˎˊ˗

  tables, ladders, & chairs˗ˏˋ twenty-eighteen  results ˎˊ˗

thursday, december 20th

So, there's this virus or some sort of stomach flu going around in my city and my family totally caught it and it hit us hard. It totally makes you feel like shit for 2-3 days and then it slowly wears off. That's my reason as to why I haven't been able to upload. My other excuse was that ever since Becky lost the title, the whole week has been horrible for me, but everything might turn out good in the end.

It is one of my favourite teachers of all time's last day at school today (even though ours is tomorrow) She has an ultrasound appointment tomorrow and her due date is next month. She told me that she will be getting a permanent spot back when she is ready to get back to work, she just doesn't know if it's going to be here yet or not. And since I've been out sick for the past day, plus the snow day, and I missed out on class on Friday because I went to my grandparents', she excused me and my group from the rest of our lab questions because she said it was the least she could do for such great students.

And of course, I had to hug her after this and I thanked her for everything and she started crying and I was about to start crying. I'm gonna miss her so bad. Oh my goodness.

At least the morning hasn't been too hard on me yet, it's been very good so far. Hopefully the cramps subside and I can get back to feeling normal and not sick again soon because there's a Christmas party tomorrow that my good friend is hosting and I can't miss it because her parties are the coolest. And I'm not the typical teenage party goer, you know, booze and drugs, and neither is she. Her birthday parties are always popping with Just Dance all night long, lots of junk food and candy, so everyone is always super excited to go.

I still haven't even finished writing Christmas cards yet. I still have so much to do and Christmas is in five days.

We should probably move onto the wrestling bit, now shall we?

I wrote this introduction piece when I was lying in bed on Sunday night. I was angry and crying, but I promise I'm fine now. Please, enjoy my madness.

❛❛How do I say this without going completely mental? I'm not here to offend anyone at all, but if you want to start talking trash, by all means or walk right out the door. I'm angry, so let me be angry. Allow me to rant for a brief moment.

First and foremost, let me give my congrats to Asuka, proud of you, but fuck Ronda Rousey.

Did she seriously have to?? Asuka couldn't have done that herself?? ASKUA COULD HAVE KICKED ASS AND WON THAT TITLE WITHOUT HER. Are you kidding?? You're telling me that Asuka couldn't have beat those women fair and square, so that you just had to bring out your most prized possession to ruin everything??