5 | RAW - 09/12/16

my legs are as soft as a baby's ass rn.

in all honesty, mick foley can go somewhere. i could do a better job at being general manger. the whole women's title stuff, as much as i loved it and charlotte, sasha and bayley, it was kinda boring and i'm really digging the smackdown women's roster right about now. i think that raw has to step it up in order to compete with smackdown.

also, what is with wwe's obsession with triple threat matches? that's all we've been seeing for like the past couple months for title matches. dolph had the chance to make it a triple threat math aganist aj & dean at backlash. roman fought for a triple threat match for the universal title. like c'mon!

and what's bo dallas' deal? i know they made him heel and all, but i could still fucking care less.

then there was a small backstage segment with enzo & cass and epico & primo. it was ight, they had me laughing.

the highlight reel was lit, let me tell you right now. SAMI CALLED JERICHO "KEVIN'S BITCH" I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR OH MY GOD. yeah he got slapped in the end and jericho walked out, but it was still fucking awesome as hell. it was great!

i know everyone loves cesaro, but honestly meh. i've always loved sheamus. he is always an amazing wrestler in my eyes... and i would like to see him win a championship again.

oh! and seth was looking fresh asfffff. and someone seriously needed to tell mick that and i'm fucking glad he did.

onto the new day. i love those three idiots. they've been my favorite tag team for so long. ever since they became the new day. and i love xaiver more too because of upupdowndown. subscribe on youtube, keep it tight. ;)

they always make me laugh and i really look forward to seeing them on my tv every monday night. they really lift my spirit. if i'm ever having a bad day, they got my back ya know. they lost tonight, but that's okay. they're gonna win at clash of champions, i hope. if they actually do, i'll buy a cake and celebrate.

on another note, THE VIDEO GAME LOOKS INSANE, I CAN'T WAIT. I'VE WATCHED THE TRAILER SO MANY TIMES.

as i've probably said before, i believe roman should have the us title. he would make a great united states champion. MICK WAS TALKING ABOUT A REMATCH POLICY... ROMAN HAS HAD WAY TOO MANY FOR THE FUCKING TITLE. he keeps losing!! the only title he has come close to winning was the us title and that's what we want him to win!!! i fucking love roman, but c'mon babe. like pick yourself up and get yourself a fucking title.

*please mind my swearing*

but who the fuck does jinder mahal think he is? and jack swagger? meh he's okay but i've seen him fight way better matches. he doesn't compare to jinder at all. I'VE EVEN WITNESSED A MATCH WITH JACK BETTER THAN THAT WAS. and he was against zack ryder. it was a great match, 5.2.15.

OH and there's a crazy cleaeance sale right now and literally all of my favorite superstars' tee shirts are on clearance and my mom doesn't get her paycheck until next week so i'm just praying to the gods right now.

WAIT JACK SWAGGER'S CONTRACT EXPIRES SOON?!? WHEN?

why is jojo slaying all the time man?

as i'm watching my babes enzo and cass, i'm eating warheads and i think i cracked my tongue. i'm in pain... plus, as again, as i've said before why haven't enzo and cass gone up for the tag team titles? they deserve it!! AND CASS ISN'T FIGHTING, WHAT THE FUCK.

i said either in the last chapter or the chapter before that i wanted to write a preference book. i'm planning preferences ahead before deciding if i should post it or not. right now i have around 50 chapters. and the wrestlers include roman reigns, seth rollins, dean ambrose, finn bálor and dolph ziggler. i just added ziggler in to have more preferences, but i think i might add cass, enzo, sami and xaiver woods in.... maybe. you tell me :)

i seriously suffocate and cripple up every time i see seth because he's just a huge hunk of hottest. the way seth smiles, i mean fuck. i just zone kevin out and just focus on him. i love him so goddamn much. KEVIN BASICALLY JUST INSULTED THE SHEILD OMG I'M SCREAMING. okay, i gotta stop screaming at y'all in all caps. and yes, i would love to see seth a champion again. better than kevin owens, IN MY OPINION, don't kill me.

i choose my wrestlers and they're my favorites. i tend to like some better overtime, but i'm not a bandwagoner. or at least i don't like to think of myself as one.

"REDESIGN. REBUILD. REPLACED." kevin you monster. i fell out of my chair.

well thank god roman isn't in the championship match, BUT RUSEV SHOWED UP! yessss, i want this feud so badly.

_________

- matchups -

1. the boss pinned bayley after a pretty good fucking match for the #1 contenders match to face charlotte at clash of champions.

2. bo dallas beat some dude, did i mention i'm really bad with names?

3. cesaro beat sheamus the score is currently at 3-2.

4. NIA BULLDOZED ALICIA THROUGH THE BARRICADE. then they made her leave lmao.

5. sadky, luke gallows & karl anderson beat the new day.

6. jinder mahul vs. jack swagger

7. THE REFEREES ARE FUCKING BLIND AS SHIT. WHY DID ENZO LOSE TO EPICO? HOW? HOW? IN THE NAME OF MY EXISTENCE, WTF.

8. roman reigns vs. kevin owens

__________

ight, so that's it :) if y'all want a preference book, please let me know because i'll set up the first few chapters, go over them and make sure their edited, then i can set a date and post them. i was thinking every second monday if i can remember to post.

the architect, xxxx