8 | SMACKDOWN - 09/20/16

i am very sick today. in gym, i sat out. i never do that. i was lightheaded, had a headache, and girl problems (which includes cramps etc. etc.) i ended up crying too, which is totally not on my list of things to do at school. that's one of the things i hate most about school is having anxiety attacks there. ugh fuck. i'm so tired and don't have much to say about wrestling tonight. i'll have small comments, but remember that i am curled up in a ball on my couch watching wwe, bickering to myself because i have no friends.

alexa bliss
i'm trying to like you.. but mess with my boo, something's gonna happen!

becky lynch
she's gonna keep her title at no mercy. duh. if they seriously make her reign that short, they obviously don't know what they're doing. i hope this girl never loses the title.

apollo crews
i would definitely be more hyped for his or baron corbin's matches if i had had the wwe network when they were in nxt (if they were idk). i would know them as wrestlers and i would have more of a connection with them, but i don't as much as i do other wrestlers, ya know?

the miz
we knew he wasn't going to lose the belt on a live show. predictable.

__________

- matchups -

1. fucking hell, the usos won against american alpha which means they'll fight rhyno and heath at no mercy for the titles.

2. apollo crews lost aganist baron corbin

3. DOLPH VS. MIZ FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

4. nikki & naomi vs. carmella & natayla. but carmella interfered with the match pretty boring

5. dean beat john cena

__________

xoxo