1 | UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP PART I

08/23/16

so three nights ago, finn bálor and seth rollins had it out at summerslam, resulting in crowning the first ever universal champion finn bálor.

now, i don't have the wwe network (i really wish i did) but from what i saw from raw this past monday, i got really emotional.

during the match, seth power bombed finn into the barricade... his shoulder was dislocated. so he popped it back into place and continued the match. i was overjoyed when i heard that he had won and i could not wait to watch him on monday night raw... that was until some news was addressed to the wwe universe.

now don't mark my words, but apparently finn tore something within his shoulder and needs surgery and at the most, will be out for six months.

SIX MONTHS? i cried right there on the spot. in the middle of my living room. i hadn't cried during a show since edge retired. i mean, how the hell am i supposed to wake up every monday now? i would look forward to seeing him on my tv. i know the draft wasn't that long ago, but still.

so, six months. that meant finn had to relinquish the universal title. and he did it all with a smile on his face... as i cried.

he came out to his music, in a suit and sling... when the time came to raise his hands up - obviously he couldn't - but the whole crowd did it for him, which was completely heart warming.

i hope he makes a speedy recovery so he can come back and win the title :) crossing my fingers for a return at the rumble.

now here's where people are having quite the conflict... people are blaming seth.

i'm not pointing fingers at anyone. it's an injury, shit happens! seth was injured and had to give up his title as well. i don't know how anyone could possibly point fingers in this situation.

ugh it makes me so damn mad.

i love finn and seth very much. i was on finn's team for the win anyways, but at least seth has another chance now that the title is vacant.

but in conclusion, i hope finn gets better soon, plays with some lego, and watches our girl bayley on raw :) !!