51 | SURVIVOR SERIES '19 PREDICTIONS

051. survivor series
˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen predictions ˎˊ˗

friday, november 22ndAS IF I COULDN'T FALL IN LOVE MORE! MY WIVES!? RHEA FREAKING RIPLEY! BECKY FUCKING LYNCH! I can't even explain to you guys how excited I was to watch this match, because NXT airs on Wednesday's, but I have to wait until Friday...

AS IF I COULDN'T FALL IN LOVE MORE! MY WIVES!? RHEA FREAKING RIPLEY! BECKY FUCKING LYNCH! I can't even explain to you guys how excited I was to watch this match, because NXT airs on Wednesday's, but I have to wait until Friday to watch it on TV. AMAZING.

This is everything I ever wanted.

Total pay-per view material right there, but Shayna had to come in with her little goons and ruin everything.

I am currently watching Smackdown as we speak, and boy, let me tell you, I screamed so loud for the women's Survivor Series teams. I really hope that NXT wins, and if not, Smackdown. I hope NXT crushes them all!

The only thing we're missing are the IIconics and Mandy & Sonya. I don't understand why they don't have a women's tag match tho and put Asuka & Kairi in their own match against some tag teams and give other girls a chance to be on the team... but am I really surprised they're not??

Anyways, as you can probably tell, I'm very hyped for Survivor Series and it's awesome because I haven't been so excited about wrestling in a while. Ever since Rhea started showing up on my TV, I've been watching again.

AND THE FACT THAT TONI IS ON THE NXT TEAM TOO?!?

I'M SO HAPPY. SO HAPPY. THEY'RE FUCKING GORGEOUS. LOOK AT THESE WOMEN!!

IT'S TONI TIME, BITCHES. I LOVE MY LITTLE AUSTRALIANS, I'M SO PROUD.

And Rhea's match tonight against Sasha and Charlotte? Amazing! I was screaming my little head off, it was so awesome. I don't have words, I was just so damn happy.

To be honest with you, I haven't been paying attention to anything else unless it involves the women. Other than that, I haven't given two shits.