3 | WHO RUN THE WORLD?

08/24/16

A WOMEN'S REVOLUTION. let's fucking go!!!

now, the raw women's championship has been around for a little while now, looking super hot and fabulous. and as of tuesday's smackdown, we have a women's championship for smackdown as well. THANK GOD.

maybe on 2k17 we'll have more then only three belts. oh jesus don't even get me started on the last video game (2k16) i'll have to talk about that in another entry.

okay, so we have charlotte who just took back her women's title at summerslam from sasha banks reclaiming her thrown. and as of raw on monday, mick foley signed bayley to the roster.

BAYLEY FINAAALLY. so most likely this means she will be going up against charlotte at the next pay-per view, unless something bad happens or someone interferes with the rivalry.

i suppose sasha would want a rematch, but apparently she's injured too. ALL OF MY PEOPLE ARE EITHER INJURED OR SUSPENDED. goodness gracious.

right now, all i want is for charlotte to keep the title for as long as possible, just because. don't get me wrong, i love bayley. but charlotte is arguably the best female wrestler in the wwe right now.

now with the smackdown women's championship up for grabs, i want becky to win it all. becky is my girl, my idol, i've been wanting her to win something like this for a while. and with eva marie gone, there's no distractions, hopefully.

so yea, since the draft, i've been on team blue for the women's roster. but for the men's roster, i can't tell which brand i like better.

i cannot wait to see who will win the smackdown women's title!!