37 | ROYAL RUMBLE '19 PREDICTIONS

037. royal rumble
˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen predictions ˎˊ˗

  royal rumble ˗ˏˋ twenty-nineteen  predictions ˎˊ˗

saturday, january 26th

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUMBLEEEEE!!

I haven't watched a rumble match, on the night of the actual pay-per view in years and I couldn't be more excited. I'm also going to be going to one of my best friends houses to watch it too, it will be the first time we watch wrestling together and it's gonna be crazy.

I'm actually quite hyped for this pay-per view considering it is the rumble, one of my favourites, and absolutely anything can happen. Hopefully we have some good surprise entrants and possibly see Finn come out as the demon despite saying that he wasn't going to. If he doesn't come out as the demon, then what's the point?

30-MAN ROYAL RUMBLE
Who I Want to Win: Elias, Andrade, or...?
Who I Think Will Win: I have no clue

CONFIRMED ENTRANTS ⤵︎
John Cena, Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, Kofi Kingston, Big E, Xavier Woods, Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin, Elias, Jinder Mahal, Jeff Hardy, Bobby Lashley, Titus O'Neil, Andrade, Rey Mysterio, Mustafa Ali, R-Truth (No. 30).

I did hear something about how Cena has gotten injured during training or something and will be unable to compete, but I'm not sure.

It would definitely be great to see Elias win because of how much I love him, it would be mind blowing to see him have this push, but I still can't see him winning it all. It would be also cool to see if Andrade Cien Almas win too, but I can't see Creative letting him win when he's so new either. I could begin talking about how mad I am with them cutting down his name just to Andrade, but that's another topic.

I'm going to be happy to see anyone win, well hopefully, but it's going to be an exciting night.

30-WOMAN ROYAL RUMBLE
Who I Want to Win: Becky Lynch
Who I Think Will Win: I honestly have no idea,, Naomi??

CONFIRMED ENTRANTS ⤵︎
Natalya, Bayley, Ember Moon, Lacey Evans, Alexa Bliss, Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, Mickie James, Alicia Fox, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Zelina Vega, Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Tamina, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Dana Brooke, Lana, Nia Jax, Nikki Cross, Carmella (No. 30).

Alright, here's my little analogy. Becky will lose her match against Asuka because of some stupid disqualification, possibly Ronda again, and then have Becky enter the rumble and win. Now, of course something needs to happen in order for Becky to face Ronda at mania, but then I question myself because it shouldn't be at Asuka's extent. It's already happened to Asuka before, TLC showcased Ronda causing Becky and Charlotte the match, and I'm not looking forward to seeing it happen again. Asuka is a worthy competitor and is deserving of the title she holds, she is capable of defending her title and retaining by herself without an interference.

Other than that, I'd be happy to see anyone win, honestly.

It would be awesome to see Dana Brooke win, but you know that would never happen. Sonya Deville? That would be really cool too. Even Ruby Riott. I can see Creative going with the oldest trick in the book by making Charlotte or Alexa win, and honestly, that would really suck. I love Charlotte, don't get me wrong, I'm happy that she's wrestling in her first royal rumble match, but I think it's time to let someone else shine for a bit. I still can't get enough of her promos and I love to freak out hearing her entrance music all the time, but honey, chill for a bit.

And Alexa Bliss? Please no. I feel bad for her almost. I really know she's been wanting to get back in the ring for a while now, so it was great to hear that she would be participating. Although she has her Moment of Bliss now and the blossoming feud between her and Lacey Evans that could have a lot of potential on its own and doesn't need a win at this rumble to make it good... then again, Alexa's segments haven't been so good lately. From the backstage incident with the coffee guy, I fucking hated that, to the announcement of the Women's Tag Belts that no one seemed to care about. And I mean, no one. You think you'd have Stephanie come out and introduce them, but nope. That was one of the most sad crowd pops I've heard in a while..

BROCK LESNAR (c) vs. FINN BÁLOR
UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Finn Bálor
Who I Think Will Win: Brock Lesnar

We all know that Finn isn't gonna win this, but all I can do is hope and pray. Even though he did say that he wasn't going to come out as the demon to prove that he can win without him, BUT THE DEMON IS YOUR GIMMICK MAN. If you really need help with your paint, literally y'all can fly me out there and I can do it myself.

ASUKA (c) vs. BECKY LYNCH
SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Becky Lynch
Who I Think Will Win: Asuka

As mentioned before, I really hope that Asuka wins. I know this match is going to be wild. Becky is going to look so good and she's literally gonna kickstart my period because I'm supposed to start and I'm going to get so excited.

DANIEL BRYAN (c) vs. AJ STYLES
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: I don't really care
Who I Think Will Win: Daniel Bryan

Soooo, there's no automatic rematches after someone loses the title anymore, but AJ Styles is allowed to have one? Tell me why that DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

RONDA ROUSEY (c) vs. SASHA BANKS
RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: Sasha Banks
Who I Think Will Win: Ronda Rousey

I am excited for this, I'm not going to lie. I know Ronda is going to win, but I know that Sasha is really gonna challenge her and I hope that it's going to be really good. I'm not looking forward to seeing whatever Ronda is wearing though, she needs to get her shit together, but I know she won't.

THE BAR (c) vs. THE MIZ & SHANE MCMAHON
SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Who I Want to Win: The Miz & Shane McMahon
Who I Think Will Win: The Miz & Shane McMahon

This has been building up for weeks, they're so gonna win and I'm going to be so happy.

RUSEV (c) vs. SHINSUKE NAKAMURA
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
KICKOFF SHOW
Who I Want to Win: Rusev
Who I Think Will Win: Rusev

I won't be watching this, but Rusev just got the title, I can't see him losing it that quick.

BUDDY MURPHY (c) vs. KALISTO vs. AKIRA TOWAZA vs. HIDEO ITAMI
CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
KICKOFF SHOW
Who I Want to Win: Buddy Murphy
Who I Think Will Win: Buddy Murphy

I don't watch the cruiserweights as mentioned in previous chapters, but let's go with this dude because he's pretty rad.