53 | WRESTLEMANIA 36 PREDICTIONS

053. wrestlemania
˗ˏˋ twenty-twenty  predictions ˎˊ˗ 

saturday, april 4th"Give us Evolution 2!" - Sasha Banks, 2020

saturday, april 4th
"Give us Evolution 2!" - Sasha Banks, 2020

Alright everyone, here we go! I realized the show has started, but that doesn't mean I still can't post this! I can't get Miz and Morrison's song out of my head lmfao.

It's WrestleMania weekend - although it barely feels like it - it's time to get as excited as we possibly can. Let's appreciate what these athletes are doing for us to keep us entertained, and simply try to have a good time! It's gonna be different, it's gonna feel weird, but let's roll with it! Let's keep the energy alive and let's be positive! I know we're all facing scary times right now, but it's really important for us all to take a moment to breathe and smile.

Despite how I think Vince should have just postponed the entire event, (I don't know how they plan to refund everyone who had paid tickets to attend) I'm honestly looking forward forward to seeing how this is all going to play out.

I've had a really shitty week and I'm gonna be honest with you guys, my cramps have been the worst they've been in years. I can barely walk because they hurt so bad, it's crazy (I've also been incredibly emotional where I'm crying over anything). So I'm hoping that wrestling can put a smile on my face.

As I've said in the previous chapter "68 | Part of the Journey is the End" under the misc category, I explained how I'd like to have this book come to an end. Therefore, after WrestleMania, I'm completing this story, so let's make these last chapters good!

I will continue with my WWE Preferences & Imagines book after this is completed, if any of you were wondering. If you guys have any requests, be sure to jump over there and leave me one! I haven't had a request in months and I haven't had any motivation to write for it either.

Anyways, let's get into this, shall we? I'm currently watching WrestleMania 35 with my siblings to get in the wrestling mood.

First and foremost, the only thing I'm not really looking forward to is Rob Gronkowski. I don't really care about the guy whatsoever and I don't want to watch him jump around and act like a damn fool, but it is what it is. I already dealt with him enough on The Masked Singer, which I love by the way and my money is on Hunter Hayes being the Astronaut.

Secondly, WrestleMania 36 has 18 matches in total, including the pre-show. 18 matches and 5 of those are women's matches. ONLY FIVE. Are you fucking kidding me?!! Can you imagine how tired we are? We had women main eventing WrestleMania last year, Evolution was one, if not the best, pay-per views of the year and this is what we get?