31 | EVOLUTION '18 PREDICTIONS

031. women's evolution
˗ˏˋ twenty-eighteen predictions ˎˊ˗

  women's evolution˗ˏˋ twenty-eighteen  predictions ˎˊ˗

sunday, october 28th

Holy crap, it's finally happening. If this pay-per view turns out to be a flop, I'm going to be entirely disappointed. Hello everyone! It's been a minute since I've posted in this book, but I knew that I just had to upload for WWE's upcoming event, the first ever, all women's pay-per view, Evolution.

Before we get started with all the good stuff, I wanted to simply address Crown Jewel and possibly discuss your guys' thoughts and opinions? If you wish to, you can skip a few pages in and get straight to my predictions!

To be honest with you, I think the only reason why WWE decided to schedule Evolution was because they're holding Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia, a country in which women are still not allowed to wrestle in because it is against the law.

Now, before I loosely base my opinions off of what I know, I don't have all the information. If there are things that I don't know, please do not feel offended or send me harmful messages on the topic, I'm just speaking from what I know and how I feel about it. If there is something that you feel that I should know, let me know in a respectful manner, that is all I ask.

I will repeat, this is a rant book. It is where I dump all of my opinions, and I really want to stress that I'm not here to offend anyone but to simply begin a conversation and have my feelings heard. If something does offend you, I can apologize, but I'll let you know that it was never my intention to offend anyone because I love you all so much.

When WWE made its first appearance in Saudi Arabia, my initial thought was that it was a good thing that the company was reaching out to other countries and bringing the entertainment to the fans. But as quickly as they announced the Greatest Royal Rumble, I found out that it was illegal for women to wrestle in that country.

Of course it upset me and I know a lot of other individuals on a personal level who were also upset. Both because it was against the law, and because I love watching the women wrestle as a female fan.

From a previous article written back before WWE's first appearance in Saudi Arabia, I read and it stated how Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has made a ton of changes throughout the country, from allowing women to drive for the very first time and giving them the opportunity to join the military. Though as much as these things are great, there are still restrictions on women travelling without permission, or being accompanied, by a male guardian. In my opinion, my concerns have gone far past just WWE and I started to think about our rights as women.

Now, women are allowed to watch the event as long as they are accompanied by their partners, they can't even go by themselves. Does this mean that they can't even leave their houses without them?