37 | SMACKDOWN BLEEDS BLUE

NOVEMBER 17th, 2018
2:55am

Tell me why the Survivor Series poster that Charlotte posted on her Instagram earlier today reminded me a lot of the cover of this book?

Not only did I use the same picture of Charlotte, they even used the slanted banner too. Daaamn, that's freaky.

This chapter contains images of blood. Stay cautious if needed.

I was away on my trip with my best friend and her mom when I opened up my Instagram on Monday night and saw something that I was never expecting to see.

I swear, everything good happens on the shows when I am unable to watch them. This past summer, I was at camp when Dean Ambrose returned, now this.

The Man, Becky Lynch, led the Smackdown women's roster, Charlotte Flair, Asuka, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Naomi, Carmella, Lana, and the Iconics, in an attack on Monday Night Raw's Survivor series competitors, Ronda Rousey, Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax, Tamina, Mickie James, and The Riott Squad.

I must have watched every highlight that has been posted at least three times each since they came out, and gosh were they all so incredible, I couldn't be more proud of them. Also, damn. Becky looked so damn good. The blood. THE BLOOD. Fuck. She looked SO damn good. I don't know how else to put it. That's a lot of badassery right there.

Among the chaos within the ring, Nia Jax threw an accidentally, I don't know how much I have to stress that it was an accident, threw a hard punch to Becky's face, preventing her from competing in her match against Ronda Rousey on Sunday at Survivor Series.

I find this so attractive, ok? I'm not crazy.

The amount of hate that Nia has been getting throughout this week is disgraceful. Shit happens, she wasn't intentionally trying to injure Becky. People are saying that she should be demoted back down to NXT, suspended, and fired completely. I'm upset, I'm really upset, but that doesn't mean I'm sending death threats to Nia because of what happened.

This video completely broke my heart, tearing it apart and stomping it into the concrete. I was all teary eyed while watching it in bed last night. All she wants to do is fight in that match and I bet she fought so hard to try and get the doctor's to let her face Ronda. I don't want her feeling guilty because she can't wrestle. It's a really shitty feeling. I hate seeing her down because it makes me feel down. It's hard to see your idol and the woman you've up to for all these years feel so powerless because of a small injury.

This made me cry too, by the way. If you couldn't already tell I'm quite the emotional person. They way Becky hugged Charlotte and asked her to make Ronda tap the way she would, I know Rebecca and Ashley are so proud of each other.

Becky Lynch is the best on the mic right now in WWE in my opinion and it's not because I'm biased at all. She's the most entertaining part of the show. She's the only reason why my dad and I have been tuning in lately. I'm so proud of her and thankful for WWE to finally be pushing her in the right direction. The crowd hasn't popped so loud in a long time...

... They're going to scream even louder if the rumours come true about how Vince has been considering using Lynch vs. Rousey to headline Wrestlemania. And not just any headline, MAIN EVENT Wrestlemania. That's freaking insane. I'll freaking cry.

I've also been hearing conspiracies where people think Becky is going to lose the belt (a little hurt, but it's ok) and come back to win the women's Royal Rumble match and face Ronda for the title because how else will Becky inch her way at her without another Survivor Series? I'm praying that this will happen. I will be over the fucking moon.

 I will be over the fucking moon

Hell to the fucking yeah. If she headlines, I am begging for my father to buy Wrestlemania for my birthday. I mean, I can just livestream it for free, but where's the fun in that? It's always better on the tv.

Currently for the women's matches at Survivor Series, we have:

Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair

and

Team RAW: Natalya, Mickie James, Nia Jax, Tamina, and Ruby Riott vs. Team SMACKDOWN: Carmella, Naomi, Asuka, Sonya Deville, & to be announced.

I think that's it? It's not like I'm surprised, though.

Hopefully everything goes well and Smackdown takes home the win this year. I will be posting my predictions tomorrow because I can barely open my eye lids. I'll probably edit this in the morning and realize how horrible I type while being tired.

Goodnight everyone!