7 | IF I WAS IN CHARGE PART I

09/16/16

wwe universal champion: seth rollins
wwe world heavyweight champion: dean amborse
wwe raw women's champion: bayley
wwe smackdown women's champion: becky lynch
wwe raw tag team champions: the new day
wwe smackdown tag team champions: american alpha
wwe united states champion: cesaro
wwe intercontinental champion: apollo crews

seth
i really enjoy seeing seth as a champion, its not cause i am a crazy fan girl and i am in love with him.... it's because HE'S A GOOD CHAMPION. but i am waiting for finn to come back, it doesn't matter who has that goddamn belt, he'll come back and take back what is rightfully his.

dean
i realized he just lost and all, but dean has always been my favorite for as long as i can remember. and i honestly don't believe his title reign was very long at all. like c'mon, that's not cool. how long are we going to watch aj styles brag about "beating john cena" anyone can beat him, well, if they try. i'm not saying that aj isn't a good wrestler, don't get me wrong, he's really fucking good.

bayley
here is why i'm thinking bayley will have the belt in the near future. i think sasha will go on to beat charlotte at clash of champions, because her reign wasn't very long and then, she'll go up aganist her best friend either in the next pay per view or the next one after that. she's such a feel good champion and i love it. she's just real, ya dig?

becky
becky balboa baby. enough said.

the new day
as you know, i can't get enough of these guys... and to have anderson and gallows win the belts? how are they going to top the power of positivity? how are they going to be as electrifying, exciting, and entertaining as them? they are the complete opposite of the new day. basically the old day.

american alpha
why do i always forget names? kill me. i don't know much about these guys because i don't have the network, which results in me not being able to watch nxt. anyways, i've seen them in the ring and these guys are straight fire. they're awesome! they totally deserve the titles and i hope they be them once that one dude recovers from his injury :)

cesaro
as much as i love sheamus, i really want to see cesaro with a title right now at the moment. WAIT, I JUST FUCKING THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. FINN VS. SHEAMUS RIVALRY ONCE FINN BECOMES UNIVERSAL CHAMPION. you can't lie, that would probably be pretty fucking awesome, or is it just me? instead of seeing either seth or roman go up aganist him again.

apollo crews
once again, if he as on nxt, i don't know him, but he's chill. he's really fucking good and i don't know why they didn't make him win at summerslam aganist the miz. now, i love the miz, i really do. always have, i had such a huge crush on him when i was like 9. don't judge.