26 | RAW - 11/28/16

november 28, 2016

yes, this is labelled #14. it's the 14th episode since i've made this book and even though i missed one, i''ll continue to go as followed and what not. but who gives a fuck anyways?! and i just got back from the mall with my dad he was christmas shopping.

[ ] most electrifying television show in history
[ ] lit asf
[x]entertaining
[x] that's it?
[ ] wtf

wasn't the best. maybe it was because i was tired that i might not have been into it more than usual, but still. it was quite boring.

jericho
AHAHA YES LEAVE KEVIN'S ASS AHAHA THIS SEGMENT WAS GOLD YESS.

samiii
WAIT WHAAAT. STEPH WANTED TO FIRE HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T BRING BACK THE IC TITLE? YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. OMGGG. i just want to hug the poor guy, omg.

seth
hellooooo. how you doin, lookin all cute and such today aren't we?

lanaaa
goddAMNNN. ohmygod. she looked so good tonight holy shit, it's not even funny.

enzo & cass
BAHAHAHA THE MAIN COURSE, TURKEY, BAHAHA A CERTIFIED G STUFFING LANA'S TURKEY OMGGG PG REMEMBER PG AHAHAHAHAJA.

paul heyman
i fell asleep to paul heyman and then woke up to my dad shaking me awake and paul heyman crying 😂

xavier woods
i live for this man.

sasha
i really really hope she turns heel honestly. i think she would be a much better heel then a face. i miss when she was a heel mann those were the good ol days mann with naomi and tamina  (it wasn't that long ago, but it feels like it) AND TELL ME WHY THEY HAD TO SPEED UP SASHA'S LONG? IT WAS PLAYING WAY MORE FASTER THAN USUAL.

-matchups-

1. braun strowman (guess what?!?) beat r-truth (no surprise)

2. cedric alexander lost to tony nese.

3. rich swann vs. noam something lmao

4. roman reigns dominantly defeated kevin owens to confirm his place in a universal championship match at roadblock: end of the line.

5. TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: the new day (c) vs. gallows and anderson
winners: new day duhh

6. WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: charlotte (c) vs. sasha banks
the first match ended in a double count out, but mick came out and then said the match would start on later during the night. a no disqualification falls count anywhere match.
winner:

i don't know what happened in the end of this match because the channel switched and it had already finished. AND i recorded it, but it didn't get the last ten minutes!!! ugh fml night guys xoxo i'll update tomorrow about it. smackdown tomorrow AND DEAN IS OPENING UP THE ASYLUM AGAIN AND I'M FREAKING OUT MANNN okay bye.

UPDATE
NEVERMIND. sasha won again bahahaaha