57 | NXT! NXT! NXT!

NOVEMBER 5th, 2019
7:16pm

     HOLY SHIT, I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO YOU GUYS IN MONTHS

     HOLY SHIT, I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO YOU GUYS IN MONTHS. I am so sorry, I have no excuses at this point. I have barely been on Wattpad within the past few months. I've been on long enough to read a few updates and just browse, but I haven't actually posted in such a long time and I really need to get back into it because I know a few of you really care about the stuff I write and I gotta do it for you guys.

I really wouldn't have the motivation to do anything on here anymore if it weren't for you guys, so thank you. I haven't uploaded in months and people are still voting on old chapters and it blows my mind.

     Before we get into the good stuff, I wanted to speak about the WWE Live event quickly that came to my hometown in September. It was cancelled due to the hurricane that we got caught in! So, even though I didn't get to go, I was still happy that I didn't buy a ticket and then get hit with such devastating news.

     Now, I'm here to address one thing and one thing only: NXT.

Fortunately, because NXT moved to the USA Network, I can finally get NXT on my TV and watch it every week instead of having to put up a struggle with my streams and end up giving up anyways. It's on TV and I get to watch it every week, that's huge. It's also very exciting because I get to see all the incredible talent that has been talked about for years that I haven't had the chance to witness. It's so awesome, I cannot seriously contain my excitement.

Therefore, you can imagine my reactions to every NXT superstar who made appearances on Friday Night Smackdown this previous Friday! Shayna Blaszer, she scares the fuck outta me, she's pretty cool. Matt Riddle, I love that guy! Tommaso Ciampa, outstanding match with The Miz. Bianca Belair, yes!

Knowing me, I bet you can easily guess who I'm going to talk about next.

Sonya Deville, of course. Sonya and Mandy were scheduled to have a match against Dana Brooke and Carmella, which would have been great, but! Because of the ambush by Bianca Belair, of course Mella and Dana can't wrestle, so who is taking their place?!!

Rhea Fucking Ripley.

I think I jumped at least five feet into the air and screamed my little heart out. I have been waiting for this moment for so long, the second I heard her music hit, I absolutely lost my shit!

Recently I haven't been watching wrestling, or at least I haven't been watching Monday Night Raw because it's too boring to sit through. I normally keep it on as background noise until Becky or any of the other women come out, but then after that I'm not paying attention. I am SO glad that I tuned in to watch this episode because I would have been DEVASTATED if I missed that!!

 I am SO glad that I tuned in to watch this episode because I would have been DEVASTATED if I missed that!!

Look and how freaking beautiful she is. Like c'mon, let me breathe.

My Dad, my little siblings and I were watching a rerun episode this Saturday because they all fell asleep on Friday night, so once we got to Rhea, of course I was losing my mind. I was nervous to hear my Dad's first impression, but, he said "Holy shit, she's double the size of those girls! I'd love to see her fight Lacey Evans."

Which is really good! I was mainly nervous because I thought he wasn't going to like her, because he's not a fan of Sonya just because Creative doesn't give her better opportunities, we both think she should have held a belt by now. I can say that he was very excited to see Rhea and Tegan take out Mandy and Sonya.

Thank god for Crown Jewel, eh? I don't believe we would have had such a great episode if it wasn't for all of the most over, "relevant" superstars not being in Saudi Arabia for Crown Jewel. Every match was pay-per view material. My favourite of the night was Tommaso vs. Miz because it was awesome as hell.

     Before I leave you, I just want to let you know that I truly am sorry for not being to update as frequently as I'd like to. The second I start writing on here, I basically start falling asleep. I realize I have requests I have to finish, I never forget about them, they're always in the back of my mind. I've been seriously exhausted because of school and it's about to get even I little more hectic, so I apologize. I miss you guys, I'll update as soon as I can.

     I'm off to watch The Little Mermaid Live! Talk to y'all in the next one!