23 | WM 33 PART VII: ADOREABLENESS

THANK YOU SETH. ugh, thank you for finally doing something about triple h.

okay, first of all: their entrances were absolutely amazing!!! triple h & stephanie road down the long ass ramp on a pimped out motorcycle, police escort. steph looked awesome, she was so feelin' herself, it was great.

seth did this whole thing where he came out with a torch. he placed it to the ground, and it looked as if the fire spread down the ramp and all around the ring. it was super cool!!

now, i'm only going to talk about the ending of the match because flo rida and mr. worldwide just stopped singing so they're cutting promos to randy & bray.

triple h was stunned in the middle of he ring, trying to stand up straight while seth was resting on the ropes. steph climbed up and held onto seth, waiting for her husband to hit him (duh, obviously). that's when seth moved out of the way just as triple h was about to through a forearm, nearly hitting his wife.

i blinked and everything happened so fast, seth either pushed or kicked hunter onto the ropes where steph was, sending her backwards straight through the table set up in front of the announce tables.

then seth pedigreed him and won the match - yet the main thing i wanted to point out wasn't even about hunter or seth, it's about the adorable corey graves. and it wasn't even a big deal lmfao. just the way he looked down at stephanie to see if she was okay was adorable and hilarious all at the same time.

okay, i hear voices which means that's my cue to get off wattpad for a moment and watch the apex predator whoop bray wyatt's ass, sorry brother bray & sister abigail.