Chapter 2

"He likes two sugars" I comment to the thin blonde standing half naked in the kitchen.

She's attempting to make Harry a cup of tea though she's failing miserably, walking around awkwardly in her underwear and t-shirt. I did offer to make the tea but she refused, clearly wanting to please Harry though she's just going to be tossed to the side like the rest of them. So instead of making his tea like I usually do if I am here, I just stand in my office attire, holding the updated folders I came to drop off and watch her as she attempts to find her way around the kitchen.

"Top draw" I say pointing to the large draw behind her and she turns, letting her long, platinum blonde hair swing as she does.

She retrieves a spoon, giving the cup a few stirs then begins to walk off without any thanks.

"He likes milk too" I say just before she leaves. She turns back around, wearing a fake smile across her face as if she's great full for my help though I can tell she's getting annoyed.

"Just a little" I add as she begins pouring.

Harry soon joins us in the kitchen wearing only his black briefs, going immediately for the blonde who still hasn't introduced her self nor have I. There isn't much point since I'm never going to see her again.

He snakes his arms around her waist from behind, giving her a small kiss on her neck which makes her giggle.

"I made you some tea" she says sweetly, turning around and handing him the mug.

"You shouldn't have" he smiles at her before taking a sip, "it's perfect. How did you know?" he asks in his low raspy morning voice, wondering how she knew exactly how he wanted it.

She shrugs innocently at him, not acknowledging the fact that I directed her the entire time though I don't really care. He gives her a small kiss of appreciation on her cheek but looks to me as he does so. I roll my eyes at him before making my way to his fathers office, leaving the two of them alone in the kitchen.

I sit down in the huge office chair once again and begin scanning through the documents that Mr.Styles is to go over when he gets back. The process of purchasing the hotel shouldn't be that messy as we have done business with this company before though I should call a meeting with his lawyers for this week.

"So..." Harry slumps down in the chair directly in front of the desk, a plain white t-shirt now covering his upper half.

"Your little friend is gone already?" I ask looking back down at the multiple sheets of papers in front of me, not really caring about her whereabouts.

"Mhmm" he mumbles, "it's just us".

I look back up to him and he's playfully biting his bottom lip, giving me a wink soon after.

"You're hilarious" I sarcastically smile at him and smiles at my response.

"So what are you doing today?" He asks, pushing his tousled brown hair back away from his face.

"Working" I say shortly and look straight back down to the files I should be scanning through.

"Have you had breakfast?"

"Yup" I say flicking over the page though I'm not really taking in what it all says. I'm just pretending to look busy so he gets the hint but I can tell by his playful mood that he's going to keep pestering me.

"What did you have?" he asks leaning forward a little.

"A smoothie" I answer, flicking through another page a little louder.

"A smoothie? What kind of breakfast is that?" he scoffs.

"A healthy one" I reply.

"More like a starving yourself one" he says and I look up to him, a small frown making its way onto my face which makes Harry smile. I gave him exactly what he wanted, a reaction.

"You shouldn't be starving yourself Ella. You have an amazing body. You may hide it underneath all your boring office clothes but I can still see it. You have potential" he grins cheekily.

"I'm not starving myself Harry" I reply flatly , ignoring his compliment which was also an insult to my clothing choice. I don't think I have boring clothes or do I? I usually wear a pencil skirt with a plain blouse which is what is appropriate for an assistant isn't it?

He stares at me for a while and I him, watching as he tries to hide a smile that is playing along his lips though I can see it in his bright green eyes. He loves doing this whole trying to get a reaction from me and I must say I usually do quite well at suppressing them. Though, this morning I feel like he is being extra difficult.

"What do you want Harry?" I sigh giving in to his annoying charms.

"Have breakfast with me" he says standing up, "a proper one".

"I have so many things I have to do before your father gets back" I say as he slowly walks over to me.

"So do them after. Ill even make the breakfast for you." He says towering above me now, his crotch right in front of my face, making me slightly uncomfortable so I stand in my heels which now have us almost at the same height.

"If I have breakfast with you will you let me work in peace?"

"Its a deal" he says reaching out his hand, letting his dimples show as he cheekily smiles at me.

I take his soft yet firm hand and give it a couple of shakes before letting go though he he doesn't loosen his grip.

"Thank you for my tea" he says continuing to shake my hand.

"I didn't make your tea" I say raising my eyebrows a little trying to loosen my grip but he still doesn't let go.

"Well I know Tatiana didn't make my tea exactly the way I like it without a little help" he smiles, obviously knowing full well I gave her instructions.

'"Oh so Tatiana is her name" I sigh in relief as if I'm happy to finally know it.

"Yup. Gorgeous isn't she?" he smirks at me waiting for a response.

"Not as gorgeous as the blonde you had over last Wednesday night" I remark and yank my hand out of his.

He is so stupid with his petty little games. As much as I like Harry and find it slightly amusing when he uses his natural charm on girls, I don't like it when he does it to me which is usually when he's bored. I know he's only kidding around but it still irritates me.

"Someone's a little feisty this morning" he teases.

"I'm just tired that's all" I say sitting back down, no longer being able to stand his smirk.

"Oh yeah sorry about that. I didn't realise she was such a screamer" he smiles proudly before walking to the door.

If his father wasn't my boss I would throw this thick pile of documents at the back of his curly head.

"Ill cook breakfast while you stay here and... do whatever it is your doing" he says gesturing to the papers in front of me before walking off down the hall...