Chapter 57

Hey everyone,

I just really quickly wanted to say I am really sorry. You don't know how sorry I am for taking so long to update! I hate waiting for updates so I know its sucks but I haven't been home that much lately so forgive me xxxxx Again... I'm sorry.

--

I nervously bite my lip, unsure of what I am to do exactly as Harry has always been the one in control, and now he wants me to try it. Oh god...

He sits up, reaching for my hand which I cautiously take as I straddle his waist though I don't sit down just yet. Harry's lays back down, watching me carefully as he guides guides me onto him while holding me at the hips. My mouth falls open the moment he fills me, stretching me in every way possible and I can already see what he means by 'I will like it'. It feels deeper and more satisfying even though I'm not moving yet. Without another word, I raise myself up a little before going back down on him, the feeling more satisfying then I could have imagined.

"That's it Ella, feel me" he says flexing his hips slightly just as I come back down on him once more which makes a small moan escape my lips.

This is just.. oh my...

"Here take my hands" he says and I place them in his large ones straight away which helps support me, "Move however you want to baby"

I do as he says, moving up and down slowly as I get use to the different position that is making my body feel tingly in places I never new existed. Places I never knew could feel this type of pleasure. I pick up speed, Harry now flexing his hips slightly every time I come back down on him. I let out a long groan when I grind forward a little, Harry's bottom lip now slightly open as I continue the movement. The two of us find a rhythm, both of us in sync as we continue to move up and down, feeling one another as we get taken to our limits. We move for what could be hours, or maybe just seconds though I have no idea as the overwhelming feeling of my on coming pleasure has me losing track of reality.

"Fuck Ella, come for me. I want to hear you" he commands, making my breath that little bit more intense.

Oh Harry... Both our breathing becomes more ragged, more desperate and needing release. Our eyes are locked, and I can see the intensity in his green eyes as he nears his high too. I can't suppress my groans anymore as I look into his green eyes and he mine, the feeling of him deep inside me sending my whole body into a euphoric state. With one last thrust of his hips, and a loud moan of his name, my body lets go of every single tingling fibre that has my body on edge...

I lay down on Harry's chest after he quietly comes down from his climax, both of us heavily breathing in the quiet and very empty room. He soon roles us over so he is now on top of me, then pulls out slowly before lightly laying back over me though most of his weight is being supported by his elbows.

"That was..." I can't even bring myself to form any words as I am completely at a loss for once.

I play with a tiny curl that's just behind Harry ear while I try to think of something though he just smiles down at me, dimples showing and all.

"Perfect" he says leaning down and kissing the corner of my mouth.

I smile shyly up at him, not sure if he enjoyed it as much as I did, lord knows I enjoyed it.

"I liked it" I admit, looking into his deep green eyes that dance with amusement.

"Liked it?" he says tilting his head slightly to the side.

Yes... wait no.. I freaking loved it!

"You liked it?" he says, his grin getting bigger but he soon bites down on his lip and gives me a sinister smirk that has me nervous as to what he is thinking..