Chapter 37

Harrys POV:

Ella doesn't see me as I make my around to her side of the table though she will damn well know it in a second. And more importantly, Dan will know it. I ignore the arm around the back of Ella's chair and walk over to the other side of her, grabbing the attention of someone across the table.

"Harry" some male voice calls, making Ella turn to me, though I ignore him.

As much as I'd like to punch Dans annoying fucking face in, looking around at the amount of people in the room, I know both her and my dad would kill me. So instead I go for the next best thing. Something I have no shame in doing.

A big smile appears on her face once she sees me and I don't waste any time. I gently pull her by her hands and her eyes widen in surprise. As soon as she's on her feet I crash my lips against hers, wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her closer. I can tell she's shocked at first as she barely moves her lips with mine but as soon as I run my tongue against her bottom lip she begins to respond, opening her mouth a little more for me as we now move our tongues together. I know people are watching but I don't give a fuck. I want them to see this. Especially Dan. At least then he'll get the fucking hint and know she's off limits. After a few moments of a very heated kiss, Ella quickly pulls away, looking extremely flustered and embarrassed. I give her a sly smile knowing full well all eyes are on us, her cheeks now a bright pink as she looks around the room before slowly sinking back down in to her chair, grabbing her glass of wine and hanging her head low.

I take a couple of steps back around to the other side of her chair, Dan face looking like he's just seen a pair of boobs for the first time, eyes wide and mouth a gape. He's a confused and lost puppy, and I can't help but feel satisfied that his reaction is from watching Ella and I make out right before his eyes. His hand is no longer on the back of her chair and I'm glad it's gone or I would have smacked it the fuck away from her back. I bend down slightly so I'm almost level with Dan and he shifts awkwardly in the chair as I lean towards him.

"I think you're in my seat" I say low enough thinking only he would hear me though I know I'm wrong when I hear Ella let out a small gasp.

"What?" she whispers harshly, turning in her chair to face the two of us as the rest of the people in the room finally start talking again after being side tracked my mine and Ella's PDA.

"Uh yeah sorry I'll move" Dan looks around the table, avoiding eye contact with me as he searches for a seat.

Seconds later he stands up, taking his jacket off the back of the chair and walks over to the other side of the table with out another word. I happily take his seat, sitting next to the girl who I should rightfully be next to though she doesn't seemed too pleased about it. She just stares at me in utter disbelief.

"You did not just do that?"

"Do what?" I shrug, not giving a fuck about what Dan or anyone thinks of me right now.

Both he and I know he's keen on Ella and at least now he knows his fucking place. Which is anywhere away from her.

"Make Dan move" she states the obvious, taking a quick glance at the boring tosser who seems to be quietly listening to some old guy talking away though every once and a while he looks back at the two of us.

"No I didn't. He moved willingly"

"Yeah after you basically told him to!" she frowns though I ignore her argument as I see my father at the head of the huge table.

He's not embarrassed, he's not shocked and he definitely isn't angry at my affectionate greeting with Ella, even though it was in front of his business partners. His smile is proud and I know exactly why. Ever since I was young, my dad would always tell me 'If something belongs to you, and you see someone trying to take it, you make damn sure they never do it again". I applied this multiple times when I was younger, mainly over things like a silly toy car or something stupid. A school bully tried to take my favourite action figure away from me once, so I pushed him into the sandpit and he started crying. I got in trouble from my teacher but he never did it again so obviously my dads theory worked. I was only 6 at the time but my dads been giving me wise advise for as long as I can remember. Ella isn't a toy, but the same principles still apply. Ella is mine and no one is taking her from me.