Chapter 43

Harrys POV:

This parties a fucking train wreck in the making. Everyone who works for my father is here at some guy Tony's place and they're all trashed as hell. Probably celebrating the fact that the big boss is leaving tomorrow morning. My dad's not scary at all but he'll sure put anyone in their place if they're slacking off. I push through the people blocking the doorway who give me an irritated look, not that I give a fuck. I'm not here for any of them. I'm only here to find Ella. I fucked up so badly last night. I could see Ella trying to hide her tears and right then I knew I was wrong for trying to hurt her just because I was angry. I let jealousy get the best of me. But I can't fucking help it. I want her all to myself and I know that Dan dick wants to get inside her pants. He's such a fucking creep, staring at her all the time, trying to get her attention and make her laugh. Fuck he's a douche. A boring douche who needs to take a fucking hint and stay away.

After circling around the house at least twice I don't find her anywhere, but I do see that Greta women from the office in the kitchen. She's speaking in French to some older ladies who are obviously still party goers, even at their age, though I don't care about interrupting them. I'm on a search and I need to find this girl. She should be here, everyone else is and the receptionist told me she was coming out tonight.

"Hey Greta" I interrupt her, all three ladies now staring at me with raised eyebrows, "Have you seen Ella?"

"Ella? Ella no, yes, er Ella is not, erm, she's here but not coming" she struggles to form a proper English sentence and I curse myself for even trying.

How am I supposed to find out anything if she can't even speak English. Her sentence doesn't make the least bit of sense. Christ, she probably doesn't even understand a word I'm saying.

"Ella. Where is she?" I try again, talking much slower this time in hope it will help but I doubt it will.

"You're looking for Ella?" I hear Dan speak from behind me, making my fist bawl just listening to his dull tone.

"Maybe" I say, not turning around in hope he will just walk away. Which he will if he knows what's best for him.

Fuck he better not know where she is, or even worse, be hanging out with her at this stupid party. After the way I acted last night, she probably would go to Dan. Hell, I'll admit he probably wouldn't have done what I did last night but that doesn't change the fact he's annoying as fuck.

"Well she's not here" he continues, and as angry as I am, I want to listen. No, I need to listen. He's the only one who seems to know where she is.

"Where is she then?" I ask, turning around to finally face him.

I can tell by his expression he knows I'm fuming. If he didn't take her out to dinner in the first place, I wouldn't be in this mess with Ella. She hates me because of last night. I could hear it in her voice when she asked me to go. And I could see it in her eyes when she slammed the door in front of my face after telling me she didn't go to the tower cause she wanted to go with me. That's when I really knew I fucked up. She really does, or did, like me, and I screwed it up, again.

"She left about a half hour ago" he says, and the thought of him comforting her over my mistakes comes to my mind.

Fuck I hope she didn't tell him, or even worse, look to him for comfort.

"Back to her hotel?" I ask not wanting to waste another minute searching somewhere that she isn't.

"No. I think she booked a hotel near the airport or something because her flight is so early tomorrow"

Great. Now I have no idea where she's staying tonight, and I need to talk to her now before she keeps thinking the worst of me. I know I deserve it but she needs to hear what I have to say before she gives up on me.