Chapter 73

Just quickly about the random photo. Harry's a babe and he f*$%ing knows it.

Ella's POV:

Harry comes back out of the room looking very nervous and almost frightened as he shuts the door behind him. I stand up from my seat and give him a small smile of understanding as I know exactly why he's looking so guilty.

"You okay?" I ask even though I know he's not. I know he doesn't want to leave his dad for one minute but he has to get some rest at some point.

"Mhm" he mumbles, giving me a small nod. "Let's just get out of here before I change my mind" he finishes and we both start walking to the elevators.

The long wait for an elevator to arrive is a little awkward, I can't even imagine what it's going to be like when we get into the small confined space. It's not that I feel uncomfortable around him, it's just that neither one of us are saying anything. We're talking but it's small talk with dull emptiness. There's obvious things that we need to discuss though neither one of us are ready to head down that road yet.

Finally the elevator arrives, the doors opening to an almost full elevator. I don't know if I'm relieved I don't get to be alone with him in such a small space or disappointed.

Harry steps into the crowded space first then I stand in front of him, facing the other way so I am looking at the doors. The elevator starts to move though only for a few seconds as we stop at the floor below. There's barely any room but some woman decides she wants to squeeze in anyways. She quickly steps in front of me as she tries to fit in, causing me to take a step back landing right back against Harry. I can feel his warmth through my jacket as his strong hands hold my shoulders to keep me from falling. He smells of rich vanilla but there is the faint hint of smoke coming from his clothes. After a few seconds of being in his arms I stand up straight, my cheeks going red a little as I imagine the things we could have done if we were in here alone, my eyes settling in on the 'emergency stop' button. This is an emergency alright, I miss my Harry too much it's killing me. I want him to wrap his arms around me again but I don't know if he wants too himself.

"Sorry" I mumble as I briefly turn around to him, only to find a small smile playing along his lips.

I stare up at him for a few moments, eyeing him a little as a small smile starts to play along my lips too though I have no idea why. His cheeky, unknowing smile always gets me.

Finally we arrive on the bottom floor, most of the people exit with us as they too go to their cars. As soon as we're in the car I wind down my window, not being able to handle the heat running through my body as we both sit in a small enclosed space.

"You alright Ella?" he asks as he clicks his seat belt on though I don't dare look at him. I've missed hearing my name come from his lips.

"Yeah" I lie as I start the car up though all I really want to do is throw myself at him.

Oh god this is bad and I know exactly what it is. Sexual frustration. I haven't seen him in two weeks and now that we're finally together my hormones are going crazy.

Calm down Ella. He's going to think you're a desperate little whore my subconscious reminds me.

I finally sit up straight and wind up my window as I attempt to regain my composure and attempt a normal conversation.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" I ask, briefly looking over at him as he stares out the window, his fingers skimming his bottom lip as he does so.

"I'm not too hungry" he sighs, leaning back into his chair a little more as he stretches his long legs out.

"You're dad said you haven't eaten since you got to the hospital last night" I say and I know when I see the small dimple appear on his cheek he knows he's been caught.