Chapter 48

Ella's POV:

His lips press against my skin, trailing hot wet kisses all the way along my jawline until he finally reaches my mouth. I let out a moan as his lips come in contact with mine, sliding his tongue in the exact moment he squeezes my breasts gently. I grab a fist full of his hair, bringing him closer to me as we deepen the kiss. 

"Harry" I barely manage to utter as his tongue goes back to my neck, not answering my plea to talk to him.

"Harry your- Oh god" I moan into his shoulder as he starts to unbutton my jeans.

A few seconds later he pulls my shirt over my head, soon followed by his own and with a couple of swift movements, my bra staps are pulled down my arms and tossed to the ground.

Our mouth meet once more and I feel Harry holding me at the waist as he lays us back down on the bed. Our bare skin is pressed hard against eachother, our tongues greedily sliding with one anothers. I feel Harrys hand slowly move from waist, down to the front of my now unzipped jeans. His hands slip down the front of my red lace and I let out a muffled moan against his lips as his fingers start stroking me gently. I press myself down onto his fingers, yearning for more and I feel his smile against my lips. 

"Fuck I love seeing you like this Ella" he says as I press my lips into the crook of his neck, trying to control the tingly feeling thats already building in the pit of stomach as his fingers tease my entrance.

"So ready" he mumbles into my ear before giving me a long wet kiss.

"H-Harry" I stutter before letting out a long moan into his shoulder as he pushes two fingers into me.

He slowly moves them in and out, and I feel myself buidling with every movement of his fingers.

Before I can reach my climax he pulls his hands out of my pants and rolls me over so he is now lying on top.

I almost beg for him to continue until I see him quickly take off his own jeans. He takes mine down soon after, kissing down my inner thigh as he slowly pulls the denim down my legs. My panties are next to go. His fingers hook the top as he slowly pulls them down, my heart rate increasing with every small shiver he sends through my body with every mere touch.

"And do you know what the best part is Ella?" he stares down at me as he retreives a silver packet out of his jean pocket that lays next to him.

I don't answer but instead watch in awe and need as he pulls his briefs now, allowing him spring free out of his contraints. I feel myself getting wetter as I he is so close to be but moving so slowly. Almost tortously. He smirks at me before tearing open the packet and rolling the condom over himself. I bite down on my lip as I try not to moan at the sight of him. He slowly lies back ontop of me, his hardness evident against my inner thigh as he nears closer, still supporting himself on his forearms. He starts kissing me gently on my mouth and I feel him nearing closer though it's only his tip.

"Harry" I moan into his mouth, partly out of lust and partly out of annoyance.

I can feel him but he won't take it any further. And I need him now. I'm so hot and ready right now and here he is taking it as slow as he can.

"Do you Ella?" he asks again, his lips only brushing mine now.

"Mmm" I frown and grab the back of his, quickly bring our mouths together and he finally kisses me back hard.

I feel his legs moving as he positions himself more comfortably, my stomach already tingling at knowing what is coming next.

"You're all mine" he murmurs into my ear and with that I feel him finally enter me, making me moan out in pleasure.