Chapter 65

Harry's POV:

To Ella 2.30pm: *I'm sorry*

To Ella 2.45pm: *Please come back*

To Ella 3.53pm:*I love you*

To Ella 4.02pm: *Please message me back so I know you're okay. I love you*

To Ella 4.15pm: *Can we talk?*

From Ella 4.35pm: *I'm out right now*

To Ella 4.36pm: *When will you be home?*

From Ella 4.48pm: *In a couple of hours*

To Ella 4.49pm: *Can we talk then?*

From Ella 5.00pm: *I'll text you later*

To Ella 6.57pm: *You home yet?*

From Ella 7.00pm: *Just got in*

To Ella 7.01pm: *Can I come over?*

From Ella 7.25pm: *Yeah*

As soon as I receive the message I grab my jacket and head straight for the car. The drive isn't long enough for me to come up with any type of speech and before I know it I'm parked out side of her place. I nervously lock the car door and head up to the apartment, dreading every step yet wanting to be with her already. This is either going to be an okay fight or a get the fuck out of my apartment fight. I wouldn't be surprised if she did kick me out. Fuck it, if she did Id just sit outside her door making noise until she lets me in. I don't care if I look like a dick. Ill sit out here all fucking night preaching my want for her. I love this girl and I won't let one little fuck up get in the way of what I want.

"It's open" I hear her neutral voice call out.

Why the fuck doesn't she lock her door. What if that fuck tard Dan comes back? I guess she doesn't know about him yet so ...

I open the door slowly to find her sat on the couch reading some book. She looks up at me expressionless as I shut the door behind me and walk over to the couch.

"Hi" I say as I take a seat next to her.

"Hi" she says quietly as she puts her book down then brings her knees up to her chest, moving further away from me.

We sit in silence for a few moments with me just watching Ella whilst she looks around at anything but me. I let out a huge sigh of defeat and move closer to her. I'm glad she doesn't move away but she doesn't make an attempt to acknowledge me either.

"I'm sorry" I say, praying for forgiveness, "I didn't mean to start smoking again"

She doesn't say anything or even look up at me after I talk. She just stares at her knees before picking at the frayed hole. Fuck I hate it when she does this. Can she at least yell at me or something rather then sit there and have me stew over what's going through her damned stubborn mind that I love.

"Do you think we're too different?" she finally asks quietly before looking up with worried eyes.

What the fuck? I thought we were going to argue about me smoking again, not about our damn differences.

"What do you mean?" I frown, having a fair idea of what she's talking about but not wanting to hear it. Who gives a fuck if we're different? That's why I love her.