Prom

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Marie Vando.
AU is modern.
May contain Strong Language.
Also a lot of my OTPs will be in this☺️
Connie x Sasha, Krista x Ymir, Eren x Mikasa, Annie x Armin
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Marie's POV
I sat down at the usual table with Mikasa and Eren, I sighed "Where's Armin?" I asked, they shrugged "He said something about dropping a book off at the library" Mikasa said and just on cue Armin was thrown through the doors by one of 'bad boys' Renier, "Come on Arlert. Stand up, I dare you" he said chuckling.

My fists clenched before I went to stand up but Mikasa placed her hand on mine shaking her head, I sighed before nodding, "Where's your little squad?!" He yelled, Bertholdt nudged him before pointing in out direction, "Braun! Back off!" Annie yelled going over to him, I raised an eyebrow "Come on now Annie we're just having a little fun. Join in" Reiner said before Annie hit him across the face making me smirk.

"I suggest you back off before I beat all of your arses" she threatened before they ran off, she helped Armin up before walking away, I ran over to him "Are you okay?" I asked inspecting his face, he nodded before his eyes widened I turned around to see the stuck-ups standing there, "You're in my way" Jean said, my fists clenched "Walk around us" I say, he chuckled before grabbing my shirt "Who do you think you are?" He asked, I went to say something but instead I nudged Armin over towards Mikasa and Eren.

"Take your hands off me!" Eren yelled making me look over to see him, Mikasa and Armin being held by other members of the stuck-up group, "Let them go" I growled, Jean chuckled before throwing me to the floor and kicking me in the stomach, I got up only to be hit in the face sending me back down, I got up and spat blood at him making him growl, I smirked "I'm not afraid of you Jean. You're just a rich boy with friends who are only your friends because of your money" I say making everyone's eyes widened.

"You bitch!" He yelled before he came to hit me but a figure got in the way and stopped him "Enough" he growled my eyes widened, Levi Ackerman, one of the schools outsiders, stopped me from being hit, I looked over to see Furlan and Isabel helping Eren, Mikasa and Armin, Levi held out his hand, I got up by myself "You alright, brat?" He asked, I wiped my lip "Fine" I say going over to the other three.

We was on our way to the library when Krista and her girlfriend stopped us, "Marie, are you okay?" Krista asked as she fussed over my bust lip, "I'm sure she's fine Krista. She's a strong one" Ymir, Krista's girlfriend, said making me smile "I'm fine" I say, "You should really get that looked at" Krista said before her and Ymir wandered away hand in hand, I shook my head before we arrived at library, Mikasa was reading a book while Eren laid in her lap, Armin was putting the books back.

"I'm gonna go sort this out. Be back soon" I say, Eren gave me thumbs up before I left, I was on the way to the female bathroom when I was pulled off to the side by someone, they placed their hand over my mouth, I looked up to Levi mentioning me to be quiet, I nodded and he removed his hand from my mouth, "What do you want?" I asked, "I was coming to check on you" he said making me raise an eyebrow.

"Well excuse me but I've going to the bathroom to sort out my bust fucking lip" I hissed before walking away from him, he jogged up next to me "You've got some fire. I like that" he smirked making me roll my eyes, "Really? It's called my attitude" I say before I walked into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror to see my busted lip, I lift my shirt up to see a bruise starting to form, I sighed before putting my shirt back down and wiping my lip with a wet tissue.

I walked back out to see Levi leaning against the wall before straightening up when he noticed me "Would you care to come to the roof with me?" He asked, I shrugged "You won't regret it" he said, I smirked before nodding, he lead me up to the roof before he leant against the wall, I sat on edge of the roof before hooking my legs around the bottom of it and dangling my upper body over the edge, ignoring the pain from my bruise, I was pulled back up coming face to face with Levi "Are you crazy?!" He asked, I smiled before standing up.