Assassin and the Prince | Part 3

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Laura Breen.
AU is modern, sorta.
Contains Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Laura's POV
"You know what?" Rivaille said as we drove down the highway, "What?" I asked getting slightly annoyed that I've been stuck with him just over a week, "I think we're close enough for you to call me Levi" he said making me chuckle shaking my head "Here's me you had something massive to say" I say making him shrug "Sorry to disappoint, darling" he said making me roll my eyes at the nickname he's given me.

"Would you stop calling me darling?" I asked, "Nope. You call me love, I call you darling, it's only fair" he said, I sighed "Alright then Levi" I say as I pulled into a drive-thru putting on a blonde wig "Want anything?" I asked, he shrugged "Whatever's good" he said making me sigh, "Can I take your order?" The waiter asked, "Two five chicken meal deals" I say, "Alright, what drinks would you like?" They asked, "Pepsi for both" I say, "Pay at the next window" they said before I drove on, I paid before we got the food and drove off, I pulled off the wig "Pain in my arse" I say throwing it in the backseat.

Levi opened his meal before eating, I opened mine as I drove "How the hell do you do that?" He asked with chicken in his mouth, safe to say he's forgotten his manners, "Multi-tasking at its best" I say before eating some fries, "You always have something to amaze me with" he said making me raise an eyebrow "Really? Tell me what I've amazed you with so far" I say, "Well, you've trusted me not to run away, you held out your arm to protect me from the crash, you look innocent when you sleep, you're taking care of me and your multi-tasking" he said making me smile "Ah a rare smile. I'll take it" he said making me sigh and roll my eyes.

We pulled up at another motel, I went to get a room while he waited at the car, I was walking back to him when I noticed him with someone, "You okay, love?" I asked before I noticed a gun "This your girl? I might take her as well" the gunman said making me scoff "Good luck with that" Levi said making the gunman hit him to the floor and kicking him in the stomach, I reached for my knife before throwing it in his neck making him fall dead, I went over Levi helping him up and taking him to the room, I sat him down before looking at his face, "The bastard cut your eyebrow" I say grabbing a towel and wetting it a little before going back over to him.

I was dabbing his cut, "You care" he said making me raise an eyebrow, "You're an assignment" I say making him shake his head, "You can't deny that we've grown closer over this week" he said, I sighed "Maybe we have. But that doesn't change the assignment" I say, he sighed "You've not explained this assignment that includes me" he said, "I was sent to kidnap you for Jaeger" I say, "Who's Jaeger?" He asked, "A fucking asshole" I say making him laugh before he winced, "Your shirt, lift it up" I say, he raised an eyebrow "I don't think we're that close" he said smirking, I rolled my eyes before lifting it up myself seeing bruises starting to form.

I ran my fingers over them, "Your hands are freezing" he said, "Cold-blooded killer, love" I say putting his shirt back down, "I refuse to believe that" he said making me sigh "I've murdered people in front of you yet you still choose to see me as a nice person" I say, he shrugged "What can I say, darling? I get the better side to you than everyone else" he said making me chuckle, "Very true" I say before turning the TV on to the news channel and sitting on the bed "After a week Prince Rivaille is still no where to be seen" the reporter said, he chuckled "Your too good at hiding me" he said resting his head on my shoulder.

"It what happens when you've had years of practice" I say, "How did you get into this all?" He asked, I sighed "Basically I was found on the street by the leader of the group..."

*Flashback*
"Hey beautiful!" A drunken man said as he came over to me, "Are you lost?" His friend asked, "Define lost" I say making him chuckle, "Your quite a cutie" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, "You're gonna have fun with us, love" the other said as he and the friend lead me to an alley before I was squashed between them both as they sucked at my neck, "Stop it" I say but they ignored as one of them grabbed my chest as the other grabbed my arse.

"I said stop!" I yelled before pushing the one in front of me backwards while elbowed the other before pulling out my pocketknife and backing up against the wall, "You bitch!" One of them yelled as the other came at me, I stabbed him in the shoulder before kicking him to the floor as the other came towards me pinning me against the wall, I had my knife against his neck so I put more pressure on before slicing making him drop to the floor, I was tackled to the floor by the other his hands around my throat, my grip tightened before flipping us over and stabbing him repetitively.

"You! Stop!" A man yelled making me look up to see a body guard running towards me, I got up and ran through the alleys, I was pulled off to one side a hand over my mouth, the body guard ran past and the stranger pulled his hand away from my mouth, "W-what do you want?" I asked, "I saw the way you fought them men" he said, "You was a friend of them. You want revenge" I say backing away from him, "There you are brat!" The body guard yelled as he ran towards us, the stranger turned around and threw something at the guard making him drop, I gasped "I'm not wanting revenge. My name is Erwin Smith. I run a very special agency and we could do with someone with your skills" Erwin said, I nodded "Laura Breen" I say, "How old are you?" He asked, "16" I say, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders "I'll take good care of you" he said leading me out of the alley.

*End Of Flashback*

"...Erwin basically took me under his wing. Treated me like I was his own" I say before wiping my eyes, "You was almost raped. I don't blame you for wanting to cry" Levi said giving me a hug from behind, I froze in my place, "Breaking news, Prince Rivaille was seen checking into a motel with the notorious assassin Laura Breen" the reporter said making my eyes widened, "Time to go" I say standing up and pulling him up before running to the car, "If your tired sleep in the back seat" I say as I got in, he got in the passenger seat, as I pulled out of the car park and speeding down the highway.

"No stopping from now on" I say, he nodded, the burner phone began to ring I picked it up "Breen" I answered, "You're on the news! Do you know that?!" Jaeger yelled, I held the phone at a distance "You finished yelling Jaeger?" I asked, I could hear him shouting and raging, I chuckled before placing the phone back to my ear, "Laura" "Erwin" I say, "Get back safe" he said, "I will do" I say, he sighed "Promise?" He asked making me roll my eyes "Promise. See you all soon" I say before hanging up and dropping it out of the window.