Video Director

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Linda Newman.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Linda's POV
"Linda darling!" Hange yelled as she came in with her group, I sighed "Hello Hange" I say, "What's up grumpy pants?" She asked, "It's too damn early for this. I haven't had my coffee because my assistant is useless!" I yelled, "Sorry Miss Newman" My assistant said as he came running over with my coffee, I took it off him before mentioning him to go away, I took a sip before pulling a face and putting it to the side.

I sighed before looking upon the dance group, "What's your names?" I asked going over to them, "Erwin Smith" "Armin Arlert" "Eren Jaeger" "Jean Kirstein" "Levi Ackerman" "Marco Bott" "Reiner Braun" "Connie Springer" "Bertholdt Hoover" "Mikasa Ackerman" "Annie Leonhardt" "Sasha Blouse" I nodded before leaning over to Hange "You sure you got enough dancers?" I asked, she chuckled "For now" she said making me raise an eyebrow, "What song are they doing?" I asked, "Tik, Tok" she said, "Alright. Girls, Smith and Ackerman off stage. The rest of you set up" I ordered.

"Where the hell is the camera crew?!" I yelled, they ran over to their stuff, "If you actually did your jobs you could get a raise!" I yelled, I looked towards the boys "When your ready. Cue the music!" I say sitting in my chair, they did the dance "Cut!" I yelled, they came off the stage, "Girls set yourselves on stage. Bott!" I yelled and he faced me, I mentioned him over and he came over, "I want you on the stage with the girls" I said, he nodded before running on stage with them, "And action!" I yelled, they did the dance "Cut!" I yelled they came off, "Miss Newman. The cage is ready" my assistant said, I nodded "Levi! Erwin! Follow me! The rest of you do whatever!" I yelled before leading them to the cage, "I want you to dance in there. Alone" I say, Erwin went in first, we recorded him as he danced.

"What's your name director?" Levi asked, I raised an eyebrow "Linda Newman" I say, "How did four-eyes get you roped in on this?" He asked, "Old friend plus I owe her one" I say, he nodded before Erwin finished and came out and Levi got in, "Action!" I yelled and he began to dance, "He's fascinated with you" Erwin said making me chuckle "What with the way I order people around?" I asked, he nodded "Amongst other things" he said, Levi stopped dancing and came out, "Right now I need you both to dance on the stage" I say leading them back to the stage, they got on "Action!" I yelled, they did the dance and came off the stage, "Right now I just need a shot of you by yourselves! Bott! Your up first!" I yelled.

We got through everyone's single shots, Hange gave me a hug "Thank you" she said squeezing me, I patted her back "I'll have it edited by next week" I say, the group cheered except Levi making me raise an eyebrow "Come on. We're having drinks. It's been a long day" Braun said making me chuckle, "Linda, you coming?" Hange asked, I shrugged "Why not" I say before following them to the bar.

We've been at the bar for a couple of hours and the young ones minus Reiner and Bertolt were smashed, Hange and Erwin were on there way to being drunk however Levi and myself weren't even tipsy, "Looks like we're looking after everyone" Levi said handing me another drink, "Looks like it" I say taking a gulp of the drink "You hold your drink well" he said, I smirked "Queen of drinking" I say, he raised an eyebrow "College. I was known as the Queen of Drinking because everyone would be smashed or wasted and I would only be the slightest bit tipsy" I say.

"No way. What college did you go to?" He asked, "Arbor" I say, "How didn't we bump into each other?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow, "I was the drinking King" he said making me chuckle "We never bumped into each other because we didn't want a good competitor" I say, he raised his finger "True. So how about it Queen?" He asked, "How about what King?" I asked, "Shots contest" he said, "You've got my attention. Barney! Line 'Em up!" I yelled, he did so "Three, two, one. Begin!" Barney yelled, every time we finished one Barney filled it back up, Levi was slowing down making me smirk as well as Barney, "Five, four, three, two, one" I said before Levi laid down on the bar, I finished all the shots before putting my hands up.

"Queen of drinking" Barney said bowing, I smirked "Always a pleasure" I say before picking up Levi and taking him to the booth, "I let you win" he said making me raise an eyebrow "Of course you did" I say, he rested his head on my shoulder, "Let's get you home" I say before getting up to find Hange and Erwin assaulting each other's faces, Annie and Armin drinking and talking with each other, Mikasa and Eren were heading to the bathroom while Marco, Jean, Reinier and Bertolt were dancing, "Hey Barney! I'm off!" I yelled, "See you soon Linda!" He yelled, "Make sure these lot get home safely" I say, he stuck up his thumb, "Got it" he said before I got Levi and carried him outside "Where do you live?" I asked, he shrugged I sighed before calling a cab, we got in and I took him to mine.

I dragged him into the bedroom before putting him on the bed, "You've got a nice bed" he said, "Thanks" I say taking his shoes off and jacket, "God I feel like I'm undressing my nephew" I muttered, "Nephew?" He asked as I laid him in bed, "Yeah a college friend. She made me his God-mother and Auntie" I say going into the ensuite bathroom getting changed into my pjs and going back into the room, "We're sharing a bed. Hope you don't mind" I say climbing in next to him, "It is your house" he said, I chuckled before turning the light off.

***

"Linda!" Hange yelled as she and the dance group came in, I groaned holding my head "Too early Hange!" I yelled, I heard a chuckle making me lift my head seeing Levi smirking "Alcohol catch up to you?" He asked, I scoffed "No, Petra! Where's my coffee!" I yelled, she ran over "Sorry Linda" she said, I took a sip and smiled "I'm so glad your back. That other guy made absolute crap coffee" I say, she smiled "It's good to be back" she said walking away, "Hey! You should be working!" I heard her yell making me chuckle "You see why I like her?" I asked Hange, she nodded "She's a mini you" she said.

I cleared my throat "Well here's the video" I say before playing it on the projector.
(A/N: I don't own this. I found it and thought it suited this chapter)

It finished and everyone clapped, Reiner went to open his mouth, I held my hand up "If you dare say drinks I will slap you" I say making him chuckle, "Hey don't laugh. You didn't have Levi in the same bed as you. He's a nightmare" I say pointing at Levi, he held up his hands in defence "Don't blame me for your rough night" he said making me glare at him, "Fine. Celebratory meal?" I asked, they cheered before we left.

***

Some how we ended up back at Barney's bar, however everyone wasn't as wasted, instead they were all drinking sensible, I got up to go to the bathroom, I went in and was closely followed by Levi, "Can I go anywhere without you following me?" I asked, he locked the door before coming over to me, I backed up against the wall and he was standing over me before crashing his lips on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and placed me on the sink before travelling down my neck, he found my weak spot and began to suck it, I let out a soft moan and he pulled away before smirking, "My Queen" he said before re-connecting our lips.

I travelled down his neck before he let out a moan, I smirked against his skin before sucking at his soft spot, I pulled away before admiring my mark, "My King" I say before hopping off the sink and leaving the bathroom, he closely followed and smacked my arse, "Well I never" Hange said looking at us both, "What?" I asked and she smirked "Nice to know you mark your territories" she said and the group chuckled "Oh mine's nothing compared to yours love" I say, her eyes widened as did Erwin's making me smirk, "I'm playing with you both, chill. And for record Levi started it" I say.