You're Alive?!?

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Maya Ackerman.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Levi's POV
I walked into the Mess Hall to see someone sat in Maya's spot, I pulled them off "Don't filthy that seat with your germs" I growled before sitting down, "Hange, why doesn't Levi let anyone sit in that spot?" Jaeger asked, "It was his wife's seat" She replied, "Was?" Jaeger asked, "Yeah, she was killed 6 years ago during an expedition" she said before I got up "We leave for the expedition!" I yelled before going to the stables.

*Flashback*
I killed a Titan before landing next to Maya, "Would be more careful?" I say, she nodded "My gear keeps malfunctioning" she said, my eyes widened she kissed my cheek "Don't worry" she said before flying away, I sighed before going an opposite direction, we re-grouped so we could collect the dead before we headed back, "Captain" A comrade said coming over to me, they broke down making me raise an eyebrow, "Maya, your wife. She died saving me" they said between sobs, my eyes widened in horror as they handed me her left arm.
*End of Flashback*

"Titans to the left!" Someone yelled, "Head to the forest! I'll keep them occupied!" I yelled before heading towards them, I killed them before running out of gas and landing and rolling on the ground, I looked up to see a group of Titans around, "I'll be with you soon Maya" I muttered before I heard a roar and the Titans that were gathering around me were thrown away, I looked up to see a female Titan standing in front of me, it killed the titans that were coming before bending down to me "R-Riv-a-ail-le" it said making my eyes widened.

I was gonna say something but familiar roar happened making the Female turn around and being hit in the face by Jaeger, "Levi? Are you okay?" Four eyes asked, I nodded "That Titan knows my name" I say pointing to the female that was getting back up, "It talked?!" She yelled, the female Titan got into a combat stance that was familiar, "That's a stance I haven't seen in a while" Hange said, Jaeger attacked the female Titan but she easily put him on his back before standing on his neck.

The Female Titan looked towards us and gave a sad look before getting off Jaeger and sitting down next to us, "H-Han-ge" it said making four-eyes gasp, "It spoke" she whispered, Jaeger came to attack the Female Titan making her eyes widened before she covered us before kicking Jaeger away, she got up and put us up in a tree before Jaeger tackled her to the floor, she kicked him off before putting him into a hold and snapping his neck, Jaeger came out of the nape making the Female Titan eyes widen as she picked him up.

She placed him on the branch with me and Hange before smiling at us before she fell on to her knees and someone came out of the nape, my eyes widened "Is that-?" "Maya!" I yelled going down to her and pulled her out of the nape before hugging her.

Maya's POV
I groaned as I sat up in a bed, I held my head and squinted at the figure at the side of me, my vision became clear and it was my Rivaille, my husband, I hugged him waking him up "Maya?" He said, I pulled away seeing tears in his eyes, "Hello Rivaille" I smiled.

He pulled me back into a hug crying, I stroked his hair "Shh..." I say, "I'm never letting you go again" he sobbed, I pulled away before kissing his cheek "You won't now I've mastered becoming a Titan" I say, he went to say something but his door slammed open "Maya!" Hange yelled giving me a hug, I smiled as I hugged back, she pulled away "You're alive! You were a Titan?! You must tell me everything" she said grabbing my hands, I chuckled "Four-eyes, she's just woken up" Ravaille said, "I'm fine, love" I say kissing his forehead.

"You worry too much" I say before getting up and following Hange to the Mess hall, I grabbed a coffee before sitting in my usual seat, "Shorty hasn't let anyone sit in that seat all these years" Hange said, I smiled "That sounds like him" I say looking over to a group of young soldiers, "So as I was saying, I was in the stomach of the Titan after being eaten since I pulled a soldier out of its mouth. I got flashbacks of my mother apologising for something before she injected me" I explained.

"So you stayed a Titan at all times during these years?" She asked, I shook my head "I got myself out before nightfall. It's hard to control a Titan without sunlight. But you knew that already" I say, she nodded before I noticed the kid that was in the other Titan, "Hange, what's the kids name?" I asked mentioning him, "Eren Jaeger" she said, I nodded before getting up and going over to him, "Jaeger" I say, he saluted and turned around "Ma'am" he said, I smiled "At ease. You don't need to call me Ma'am either. My name is Maya" I say.

"Eren Jaeger" he said shaking my hand, "I want to apologise for killing you on that expedition" I say, his eyes widen and the black haired girl behind him seemed to hear as her expression hardened as she came over to us, "She killed you? Why didn't you tell me this?" She asked making me chuckle, she glared at me before coming over to me, I put her on her back "Be careful who you pick a fight with. I'm a lot stronger than you, therefore I could easily snap your neck at this moment" I say before letting go of her.

"Threatening people already Maya?" Rivaille asked from behind, I turned to him "I'm just making sure she knows who's stronger" I say before helping her up, "Teach me them moves" she said, I smiled "I like this one" I say to Rivaille "What's your name?" I asked, "Mikasa Ackerman" she said, I raised an eyebrow but chose to ignore the fact that she and Levi had the same last name, "Come along Mikasa, we'll begin now. Should any of your friends want to join, feel free" I say leading them outside.

After hours of training everyone was slowing down, by everyone I mean Mikasa, Eren, Jean, Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir, Krista, Connie and Sasha, "Anyone rested up enough for another round?" I asked, everyone shook their head making me sigh "Will I do?" Rivaille asked from behind me, I smiled turning around, "Perfect, don't hurt yourself" I say before rolling my sleeves up and getting into my stance, he came to punch me but I blocked it and it was closely followed by a roundhouse kick which I also saw coming, so I ducked under it before kicking him in the stomach sending him backwards.

"You should really change your starting moves" I say, he rolled his eyes before coming back at me, "Who do you think will win?" I heard Connie ask, "Captain Levi" Eren said, "Maya" Jean said making me smirk, Levi put me on my back before putting his foot on my chest, "Told you" Eren said, I grabbed Rivaille's leg before flipping him on to his back and I was on top, "Ha! I told you Jaeger!" Jean yelled making me smirk, I gave Rivaille a kiss before getting up, "Wait, does this mean Maya's humanity's strongest?" Sasha asked making me chuckle.

"No. It just means that I taught her well" Rivaille said wrapping his arm around my waist, "Don't flatter yourself" I say before giving him another kiss.