Vigilante

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Jessica Miller.
AU is modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Jessica's POV

Prologue
After spending 6years trapped on an island, I return home from being 'Missing' to find that my Father and Mother were assassinated a year before I returned. Their killers were sentence to life in prison.
***
I was sat at my desk looking at all the reports of my parents deaths, "You do realise that looking at their reports repetitively won't change anything, Jessica" My butler said, I looked up from them "I know. I just wish I hadn't gone through with the boat trip" I say.

He smiled weakly, "Should you've been here you could of been killed" he said, they was a knock on the front door and he left, he came back in a hurry "That was Erwin Smith" he said, I raised an eyebrow "And?" I asked, "He said that your parents killers broke free and that they might come for you" he said, "Let them come. I'm sure that the Fallen Angel would love to meet them" I say going over to my cupboard opening it up, revealing my Vigilante outfit, "Are you sure that's the right move?" He asked, I nodded "I'm definite. Leave me" I ordered before changing into my outfit.

***

Nightfall came eventually and so did my parents killers, I was sat in the chair facing the other way, the door to the study opened "Jessica?" They said making me stand up and turn around to see three figures stood there, "Shit" "Fallen Angel" they muttered "I'm sorry. Were you expecting someone else?" I asked smirking.

"Where's Jessica?!" The leader yelled, I chuckle "She's here. Just well hidden" I say making them growl and come at me, I pulled out my batons before fighting them, I knocked the mask off one of them revealing Isabel Magnolia, I gasped before narrowly avoiding a swing from her.

My hood was pulled down revealing my face which they wouldn't be able to identify by since I had a mask over my eyes, I quickly took off the masks of the other two revealing Furlan Church and Rivaille Ackerman, I gave up at fighting them and took my mask off, "Jess?" Isabel gasped before coming to hug me, I glared at her making her stop.

Rivaille came towards me but I held him at arms distance "Come any closer and you'll get hurt" I warned, he came closer so I put him on his back with my baton against his neck, "What happened to you?" Furlan asked making me scoff, "What happened to me? What happened to you three?! You were my best friends! You killed my parents!" I yelled before I got off Rivaille.

"They sent you on that boat with that crew on purpose!" Isabel yelled making me stop, "Where's your proof?" I asked looking out the window, "It's in our apartment" Furlan said, "Tell me what I'm looking for" I say putting my mask on and hood up, "It's a tape recorder that's in Isabel's room" Rivaille said.

I opened the window, "We're coming with you" Isabel said, "No you're not. Should you be telling the truth, I'll be able to get you out of this mess" I say before jumping out of the window, I arrived at their apartment and pick locked their door before entering, I went into Isabel's room and looked around for a tape recorder, I found it and went to leave but I stopped when I saw a photo of the four of us.

I smiled at the memory, it was a day that we went to the festival, Isabel was taking the photo smiling, Furlan was pulling his famous smirk and Rivaille had his arms wrapped around my waist kissing my neck, while I had the brightest smile, everything was so simple back then all I had to worry about was my parents finding out that I never went to school.

My eyes widened as I heard footsteps coming closer to the door, "What makes you think that they'll come back to their apartment?" Someone asked, I hid in the shadows as the door opened revealing three cops came in, "Someone's been here recently" the Female said, "Mikasa how the hell-?" "Eren shut up. Let her concentrate" the blonde guy said nudging Eren.

They went into Isabel's room allowing me to escape, I arrived home and found them in my room "I see you made yourselves at home" I say pulling down my hood and taking off the mask "We always did" Furlan said, I played the tape recorder.

"We should of made her friends go on the trip with her! It would of got them off our backs!" My father yelled, "Derek calm down. We'll find a way through this" my mother said, "Find away through what?" Furlan asked, "Furlan. Isabel. Levi. What a surprise, we was just talking about you" my mother said, "What did you do to Jess?" Rivaille growled, "Like you actually cared for her" father scoffed, "I loved her! We all did!" Rivaille yelled, I looked towards Rivaille to see him staring at me, he gave a slight smile.

"Let's just say we didn't want her around. So we got rid of her with a crew that was willing to die to kill her" mother said, my eyes widened in horror as my grip tightened on the tape recorder, "You killed your own daughter?!" Isabel cried, "Don't be so emotional! She was your friends because she pitted you!" Father yelled.

My eyes looked towards Isabel who had tears in her eyes, the tape went quiet for a while before someone gasped "I hope you rot in hell" the voice said before they were two gunshots, the recording stopped and I looked up to the three of them who looked like they re-lived the whole night over "Who actually shot them?" I asked, Rivaille raised his hand slightly.

I smiled before giving Isabel a hug, then Furlan and lastly Rivaille, I pulled away "How do you expect to get us out of this mess?" Furlan asked, I smirked before getting my burner phone and called Erwin Smith, "Hello?" He answered, "Commander Smith" I say, "Fallen Angel. What do you want?" He asked, "Meet me at the back of the station in 10" I say before hanging up.

"What are you going to do?" Rivaille asked, "I'm gonna clear your names" I say putting my mask on and hood up before climbing out of the window, I arrived at the station and saw Erwin stood outside, "Commander" I say making him turn around, "The accused killers of Derek and Moria Miller escaped with my help" I say making him point his gun at me, "Listen to this. The unrecognisable voice is mine, I shot them" I say throwing the tape recorder to him, he listened to it "Fallen Angel you are under arrest for the murders of Derek and Moria Miller" he said.

I chuckled, "So the accused murders are free?" I asked, he nodded "Catch me if you can" I say before returning to my house, I got out of my Vigilante outfit and went up to my room where Rivaille, Furlan and Isabel were, "You're free of the conviction" I say making them smile, Isabel jumped into my arms "Thank you!" She squealed, I smiled and hugged her back, she pulled away and Furlan came in for one and pulled away before he messed my hair up making me glare at him.

Finally I went up to Rivaille who had his arms crossed "You took blame for your parents murder" he said, I put my hands on his face looking in his eyes "I would do anything for yous" I say making him smile before he pulled me in to a kiss.