Magical | Part 5 (End)

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Alice Humes.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Alice's POV
"Alice" I heard someone say, I opened my eyes to find that I was in bed, Levi was sat at the bedside, while Hange was stood against the wall next to the window, I sat up "You got Annie, right?" I asked, he nodded "We did" he said making me sigh, "What happened to her?" I asked looking towards Hange, "She sealed herself inside a crystal" Hange said, "Smart girl" I say making them both gasp, "You knew this would happen?!" Hange yelled coming over to me, I got up to face her.

"I had a theory, yes. She didn't want us getting information from her in the forest, so why would she now? Since the only other titan was Eren she couldn't control him to eat her, so she hardened her nape, trapping her inside the crystal" I say, "Do you know how to break it?" She asked, I shook my head "No" I say, she sighed and nodded before leaving the room, I sat back down on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked, "I'm fine. Erwin's been questioned, is he not?" I asked, he nodded "We got out of the way of the blade, however we're still on the chopping board" he said, I sighed "Why didn't you allow Eren to fight Annie?" He asked, "He went berserk, he attack me plenty of times just so he could get at Annie" I explained, he nodded "Why didn't you remove him from the body then?" "Because...should I have done so and Annie attack me I could of easily killed him" I say.

He gave me a hug which made me freeze in place before I eased up and hugged him back, he pulled away before smiling "I know I would of got the emotions out of you eventually" he said, I gave a half hearted laugh "And here's me thinking you wouldn't smile" I say making him chuckle, I stood up and putting my uniform on before going to leave "Where are you going?" He asked grabbing my shoulder, "To see Eren" I say opening the door.

I arrived in his room to see him shovelling food down him, I shook my head "You never got the hang of rations" I say making him freeze and look up at me, "Alice! I'm sorry for attacking you" he said, I walked over to him noticing tears in his eyes, "Don't cry" I say messing his hair up, he smiled "You're not mad?" He asked wiping his eyes, "No, you put up one hell of a fight, it was better than them other creatures" I say sitting down at his feet.

"Just promise me this Eren. I want you to make sure that you don't let anyone you care about die at the hands of a Titan" I say looking at the floor, I stood up before going to leave but Eren grabbed my hand making me stop.

"I promise" he said, I turned around before hugging him, I pulled away before giving him a weak smile and left, "Alice Humes!" A soldier yelled, I turned to them "Yes?" I asked, "Squad leader Hange, wants you to meet her at the wall now" he said, I nodded "Lead the way" I say before following him, we arrived where Hange was, they was blankets covering the wall, I tilted my head to the side "What's the meaning of this?" I asked, "They is a Titan in the wall. Can you ice over the cover?" Hange explained, I looked over the edge before crouching and putting my hands on the top of the wall making ice travel down and cover the blankets, I got up and looked to the Pastor.

"I'm guessing you have some knowledge of this. So explain" I say going over to him, "I am a busy man! The church and its followers...have fallen into complete chaos! And it's thanks to you! I will put in a request for compensation" he said, I grabbed him by the collar before dangling him over the wall, "I would happily destroy it again should you annoy me" I threatened, "Humes!" "Don't get any closer" Hange ordered as she stood next to me before turning her attention to the Pastor, "You. Do you even know why we, the Scouting Legion, shed our blood?! It's to take back from the Titans the freedom that they stole for us!" She yelled.

"Listen. I'm not asking you. Start talking" I say tightening my grip, "And if you don't, then I'll find someone who will. After all...Your life alone won't be able to atone enough for me!" Hange said, "Let...me go!" He said, "As you wish" I say before letting go of him but catching him again as he let of a scream, I sighed before throwing him at the feet of the soldiers "I've got my hands bloody enough" I say before walking away.

I came across Levi who stood their with a smirk on his face, "What?" I asked, "Nothing" he said before walking along side me, "That wasn't nothing, Levi" I say, "You and four-eyes teamed together are scary" he said, I scoffed "Well we're both two different kinds of crazy" I say stopping and sitting on the edge of the wall, watching the sun rise, "You're easily amazed" he said sitting down next to me making me raise an eyebrow before looking over at him to see him staring at me, "The sun rise and set is so peaceful, it makes me forget what's actually happening. What I truly am" I say looking at my hands in my lap, he took my hand and intertwined it with his, "You're not a monster" he said.

I looked towards him, "You really think so?" I asked, he nodded "I know so" he said smiling, I smiled before turning my attention back to the sun resting my head on his shoulder, "Aw! Aren't you two the cutest together!" Hange yelled making me jump, Levi rolled his eyes before looking towards me, I smirked knowing what to do so I placed my spare hand on the floor making ice go towards Hange, "Alice, stop" she said backing away from the ice, I did before standing up letting go of Levi's hand.

"Are you gonna take it back?" I asked, "No" she said laughing, I raised an eyebrow before making the ice head towards her, she noticed it and backed off so far she fell off the wall, my eyes widened before jumping off myself, creating an ice slide for us both to land on a roof, I landed next to her before getting rid of the ice slide, "That was fun!" She yelled making me sigh, shaking my head "You're mental" I say walking away from her.

***

They was a knock on my door, "What?" I asked opening it to find Armin stood there shivering, I raised an eyebrow "C-C-Can y-you g-g-get r-rid o-f t-t-the i-ice?" He asked, I looked around to see the corridors covered in ice "Alice!" Levi's voice boomed through HQ, my eyes widened before removing all the ice, "Armin, you never saw me" I say before running to the roof, I sighed before I was picked up from behind making me squeak, I was set down and turned around coming face-to-face with Levi who was smirking.

"Did you just squeak?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms making him chuckle "Careful Alice, you'll get wrinkles" he said making me raise an eyebrow, "What do you want Shorty?" I asked making him raise an eyebrow, "Shorty?" He asked, I nodded making him sigh, "Well I came to talk to you about freezing the whole of HQ, Ice Queen" he said making me raise an eyebrow, "Ice Queen?" I asked, he nodded "Who's my king then?" I asked, "Me" he said before crashing his lips on to mine.

I returned it before pulling away "Fair play my king" I say making him smirk.