Assassin and the Prince | Part 5

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Laura Breen.
AU is modern, sorta.
Contains Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Laura's POV
I was sat on the highest beam watching everyone come in, being surprised not to find me to be in the room before leaving again, Leonhardt and Ackerman came in, "I know your here Breen" she said, I didn't reply making them look up, they made their way up the beams slowly, they got on the same one as me, they sat down and looked at me.

"You did well doing that assignment by yourself" Annie asked, I rolled my eyes "A compliment, I guess it better than sympathy" I say standing up, "Why didn't you want us with you?" Mikasa asked, I sighed "Just think. If you did come you probably would of gone through what I did. So I did you both a favour" I say before dropping down.

I began to walk out of the room but was stopped by them, "If we came it wouldn't of happen" Annie said, I growled before kicking them both, "I'm done with being nice. The next person to give me sympathy is getting their neck snapped" I say before walking out, I walked into the dining hall making everyone look at, I rolled my eyes before grabbing a cup of coffee and leaving.

I knocked on Armin's door, "Come in!" He yelled, I walked up to him making him look up, "Laura" he smiled, I sighed "What you up to Brainiac?" I asked, "These keys are proving to be quite the challenge" he said, I raised an eyebrow taking a sip of coffee "How so?" I asked, "I'll show you. You may want to stand back" he said, I stepped out of the way as he went to put two pieces together before they repelled and flew at the walls.

I picked them up before putting them back on the table, "I've tried everything. Putting them in an order-" I held up my hand cutting him off as I heard thudding on the front door, "Put them in the bag. Get everyone out" I ordered, he went to object "Now!" I yelled as I grabbed two pistols and knives before walking to the front door, Erwin opened it to be shot serval times.

My eyes widened in horror as he fell back to the floor, someone came in to finish him off but I shot them in the head as I went over to him "Not on my watch" I growled before slamming the door shut and blocking it, I picked Erwin up before carrying him into my room, I moved my bed revealing the hatch to the underground tunnels, every room has one, "Look Laura's opened!" Someone yelled, a group ran over and I grabbed Erwin "Get ready to catch!" I yelled, "Find her! The Prince will be here as well!" Someone yelled, I dropped Erwin "Laura don't-!" "Someone needs to cover you! Leave!" I yelled before closing the hatch and moving the bed back over it.

The door burst open making me turn around shooting two of them before getting cover, "Hold your fire!" I heard someone yell, I raised an eyebrow, "I'll deal with her" they said before coming into my room, the door closed making me stand up holding both pistols in their direction, "I'm not here to hurt you, Laura" he said making me raise an eyebrow "Ah, your here for Levi. Well he's dead" I lied.

His eyes widened, "I'll show you where I killed him" I say putting my pistols away, he smirked before hitting me, I growled before tripping him up making a loud thud on the floor before holding a knife to his neck, the door opened and I was shot in the shoulder making me hiss as I held it, he pushed me off him "Thanks Isabel" he said as he came over to cuff me, "Now you can show me, where you killed the prince" he said.

I lead them to the room where Jaeger held him, "In here. I chained him to the wall, tortured him until he was begging to die then I sliced his throat" I say smirking, Isabel punched me in the face making me chuckle as I spat blood out, "You'll regret that" I say before I was dragged off to the van.

***

"Wake up!" Someone yelled making me groan, "Furlan, what can I do for you?" I asked, "I've got a few questions for you" he said, I chuckled "Ask away. It's not like I'll answer them" I say, "What did you want with the Prince?" He asked, no reply making him sigh "Are you really willing to die, protecting those who don't even care?" He asked as he trailed the knife across my stomach, I rolled my eyes.

"How many times have I got to say? I'm not going to answer your pathetic questions" I spat, he left the room after a few moments some came in and over to me treating my wounds, "What have they done to you?" She asked making my eyes widen "Krista?" I asked, she held a finger to her lips before she undid the chains around my feet.

"So its you that's healing her" Isabel said making Krista gasp and turn around, "She should of been dead last week, due to that nasty bullet I put into her shoulder, weeks ago" Isabel said coming closer, "Get behind me" I whispered, "Get her!" Isabel yelled to the guards, Krista got behind me and I snapped one of the guards necks with my legs "Let go of me" Krista cried making me lower my guard and look over to her.

I was punched in the gut making me groan, I looked up to Isabel who wore a smirk, "She's one of you" she said before someone ran in tackling the guards that had hold of Krista and distracted Isabel, allowing me to wrap my legs around her neck, "Move and your dead" I say before looking over at Krista, who was helping someone off the floor.

"Well don't you look rough" Ymir said, I rolled my eyes "What are you two doing here?" I asked before Isabel went limp, I dropped her as Ymir and Krista came over, Krista got the keys off her before handing them to Ymir who undid the chains on my wrists making me drop to the floor, "Ow" I groaned making Ymir chuckle as she helped me up, "What are you doing here?" I asked again, "Erwin's been worrying a lot" Krista said.

"Don't forget that stuck up bastard" Ymir said, I chuckled knowing that she was on about Levi, we walked down the halls "There! Get them!" Someone yelled, I pushed Ymir into cover while grabbing Krista, "Please tell me that you have a gun" I say, they shook their heads "We've got better" Kirsta said before Annie and Mikasa came around the corner, "How many of you actually came?" I asked, "Don't feel to special Breen. It's just us" Annie said making me smirk, "That's all we need" I say before taking one of Mikasa's guns.

***

We arrived back at the latest HQ, we walked through the front door "Where have you been?! Do you know how stupid you've been?!" Erwin yelled, Annie held up her hand "Relax Eyebrows. We got you something" she said before her and Mikasa moved out of the way revealing me being held by Ymir, I looked up at him and his face softened before he engulfed me in a hug, "Thank God your safe" he whispered, I patted his back before noticing Jaeger having a close eye on Levi, "It good to be back" I say pulling away.

I made my way over to Levi and Jaeger slowly, "He hasn't done anything to you, has he?" I asked Levi, he shook his head "I'm under his custody" he said making me look towards Jaeger, "Custody? I'll have him in m-" "Not the slightest of chances Breen" Jaeger said cutting me off, I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall "Remember Jaeger, who's the deadlier assassin" I say, he pulled my hand off him "Me. Until you get your strength back" he said patting my shoulder, I twisted his hand behind his back and held his head against the wall.

"He's under my custody. Got that Jaeger" I say, he nodded and I let go of him before turning back around to the girls, "Thank you" I say making all their eyes widen, "I don't think I heard that correct. You mind repeating it" Ymir said making me roll my eyes, "Don't push it" I warned before holding my head and blacking out.