A Daughter?!

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Louella Nasser.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Louella's POV
I was cleaning my gear when Marybeth came in, "Mum they is a guy at the door for you" she said, I raised an eyebrow, "What does he want?" I asked, she shrugged "Don't have a clue but he's a part of the Scouting Regiment" she said, my eyes widened, "Get everyone to be on guard for anything suspicious" I say, she nodded before leaving, I walked to the door to see a man I haven't seen in many years.

"Louella" he said, I rolled my eyes "Rivaille" I say before I noticed someone on the roof wearing a green cape, "You didn't come alone" I say, he raised an eyebrow "What do you mean? No one's here with me" he said, I sighed before pinning him against the wall, "Don't lie" I growled, "Captain!" Someone yelled, "Mum!" Marybeth yelled before they was a thud behind me, his eyes widened before I let go of him and turning around to see Marybeth holding down a figure to the floor with her foot.

I walked over to them and she held them making them face me, I took down their hood revealing a boy around Marybeth's age, "Jaeger what did I say" Rivaille said coming up behind me, I pinned him to the floor, "I thought you came alone" I growled, "He did! I followed him without him knowing!" Jaeger yelled, I turned my head to him before letting go of Rivaille, I nodded at Marybeth and she let go of him before standing beside me.

They got up, Rivaille dusted himself off making me roll my eyes, "Jaeger go back to the squad, immediately" Rivaille ordered, "Marybeth, make sure he doesn't stick around" I say, she nodded before following Jaeger away, "You have a daughter?" He asked, I rolled my eyes, "I do" I say heading back into the house, "Is she mine?" He asked making me freeze in place, "Louella?" He asked, "Mum?" Marybeth said as she came over to me, "Is it true?" She asked, I silently cursed before nodding.

"Why didn't you tell me you was pregnant?!" He yelled, I turned around to face him "Because I found out when you, Isabel and Furlan were taken!" I yelled, he looked at the floor "Why didn't you tell me he was alive?" Marybeth asked looking at me with betrayal in her eyes, "I didn't know if he was" I say, "But you knew for definite that Uncle Furlan and Auntie Isabel were dead?" She said, "Marybeth..." I say going over to her, "Don't" she said before using her gear and flying off.

I sighed before punching a wall, "Dammit!" I yell in frustration, "Hey" Rivaille said coming over to me, he gave me a hug and I cried into him, "I'm a terrible mother" I sobbed, he pulled away and held my face "You're not. You managed to keep her alive down her. That's an achievement" he said, "Miss Louella!" A member of my group yelled as they landed next to me, "What?" I asked, "It's Marybeth. She's been caught and whoever got her is wanting to negotiate" they said, my fists and jaw clenched.

"I'll be there in five" I say before going into the house and putting my gear on putting the blades in the holders before walking out to see Rivaille's squad, "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, "She's my daughter as well" he said, I sighed "My orders" I say, he nodded before I took off, I arrived and saw Marybeth in cuffs with a knife to her neck, "Mum! Dad!" She yelled and Rivaille froze, "You wanted to negotiate so talk" I growled, "Levi Ackerman, well I never. Sweet Marybeth does look a little like you now I look closely" he said as he admired her, "What do you want?" I growled, "You exchanged for Marybeth" he said, "Deal" I say, "What? No!" Rivaille said, "My rules" I say before walking towards them, Marybeth was pushed forwards making her tumble on to the floor, I helped her up before winking.

She smirked before nodding and kicking one of the negotiators in the face before I pulled out my blades and slicing their throats, I was knocked over and a knife was held against my throat, "Mum!" Marybeth yelled, "Ah, don't move or mummy's throats gets sliced" he said, they was a yell before he was knocked off me and Rivaille helped me up before kicking him in the face, he held a blade at his throat "Should you threaten my family again, I'll hunt you down and rip your head off" Rivaille threatened before cutting his cheek.

We arrived back at my house and Marybeth hugged Rivaille making me smile, her eyes widened before she ran over to me dragging him over to me, "Mum! Dad had something to ask you" she said before running off, "So would you and Marybeth like to come live with me?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow, "Depends. Would we have to join the the Corps? If so can I bring my group with us?" I asked, he chuckled and nodded making me smile, I gave him a hug before he pulled away and gave me a kiss.