Half the Man

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Electra Key.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Electra's POV
I went into my office and look at my desk seeing the mountain of paperwork, I gave a quick look through it separating it into two piles, I sighed before taking one pile and walking to Levi's office, I knocked on it "Name, business" he said from inside, "Electra, I've got your paperwork, again" I say, he opened it at a force, I walked in and put it on his desk, he sat on the other side of his desk before starting it, "I'm gonna get mine then I'll come here to do it" I say before leaving his office, despite how harsh he is towards me, I'm always kind to him since he's not really got any friends and doesn't talk to a lot of people since his squad was killed by the Female Titan, I arrived back in his office closing the door behind me before sitting down and doing my paperwork.

I finished it and look up to see Levi staring at me, "What?" I asked, "Why do you even bother?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow, "What do you-?" "It's obvious that I want to be alone! Yet you still choose to ignore that!" He yelled cutting me off, "You can't keep yourself isolated from everyone" I say, "I can! But you won't let me!" He yell as he stood up and came over to me, I stood up and squared up to him "I refuse to let you be friendless" I say, "By God! You're so clingy! Leave me alone!" He yelled making my eyes widened before I picked up my paperwork, "Fine be alone" I say before slamming the door behind me.

***

It's been a couple of weeks since Levi called me clingy, I haven't eaten or slept much, my squad and Hange is getting worried about me, they was a knock on my door, "What?!" I yelled as I opened it to find Hange stood there, "It's dinner, come on" she said before dragging me to the Mess hall, I looked around and saw Levi looking at me, I looked away before grabbing an apple and some coffee before going to leave for my office, "Captain Electra! Come sit with us!" Reiner yelled, I sighed before sitting with them.

I finished my apple and coffee and felt someone staring at me, "Captain, you need to eat more" Armin said, "I'm fine" I say giving him a smile, he gave a weak smile back with a nod, I looked around to see Levi still staring at me, I got up and put my cup for wash and left, "Electra!" Hange yelled stopping me in the corridor, "What?" I asked turning around to face her, "You're getting too skinny. You need to eat more" she said, I growled before pinning her against the wall "I don't need more sleep or food! I'm fine!" I yell, someone cleared their throats making me turn my head to the side to see Levi, I let go of her before barging past him to my office.

"Wait!" He yelled, I ignored and continued to walk to my office, my arm was grabbed making me turn around coming face-to-face with Levi, I rolled my eyes before pulling my arm from his grip, "What?" I asked folding my arms, "I'm sorry" he said, I raised an eyebrow, "Don't worry, I'm not going to bother you anymore" I say before going to leave, he stopped me from leaving by wrapping his arms around me, I got out of his grip before turning around.

"I truly am sorry, Electra. I'm only half the man without you" he said, I sighed before looking closer at his face seeing bags under them, I put my hand up to his face "You haven't been sleeping" I say, "Neither have you" he said taking my hand away from his face, I shrugged "Nothing major" I say, his eyes narrowed, "You haven't eaten or slept. You're scaring everyone" he said before pulling me into a hug, "Stay with me tonight" he said, "Okay" I say.

3rd Person

"Have you seen Electra?" A wild hair female asked, "No sorry" someone said before she ran off, she went into a room and sighed in relief before smiling, seeing a man and woman cuddling each other as they slept, she left the room quietly knowing that they both needed the sleep.