Orphanage | Part 3 (End)

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Prudence Kin.
AU is modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Prudence's POV
15th June, my mothers birthday, I was sat in my apartment wrapped in my duvet staring into space, my door opened and closed "Come on get changed" Levi said pulling the duvet off me, "Why?" I groaned, he sighed before sitting down and hugging me, "Just get changed please" he begged, "Fine" I groaned before getting up and changing.

I came out and he smiled before taking me down and getting into his car, we pulled up outside the graveyard and I looked towards him "You remembered" I say getting out, he nodded "It was one of the things you told me on my first day of the Orphanage" he said coming around to me giving me a hug, I smiled before pulling away.

He took my hand and got some flowers out of the car, "I thought you'd like to give her something" he said giving them me, I smiled "You are the sweetest" I say as we walked towards her gravestone, Here lies Annabelle Kin, A friend, sister, daughter and most importantly a mother I kneeled down and cleaned it off before setting the flowers down "I promised that I wouldn't miss your birthday" I say.

Levi put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a light squeeze, I stood up and gave him a side-hug "Thank you" I say, he kissed my forehead "Anytime. Plus I wanted to do this in front of her" he said making me raise an eyebrow, he got down on one knee "Prudence Kin after knowing you for 6years and being your boyfriend for 4 of them years, would you do me the pleasure of marrying me?" He asked pulling out a velvet box which had a diamond on a silver band.

I smiled and nodded, he smiled and slipped the ring on before I gave him a hug, he picked me up and spun me around before putting me down and planting a kiss on my lips, I smiled and looked at her grave "I think you would of made her day" I say, "Don't worry Miss. Kin, I'll take care of your baby" he said giving me a light squeeze before we left the graveyard.

***

I was sat in front of the mirror as Krista did my hair, she finished and smiled as I stood up, "Thank you Krista" I say giving her a hug, "Anytime, come on your escort is waiting outside" she said handing me the flowers, I sighed and followed her out of the room to find Erwin pacing, he stopped when he noticed me, he came over and gave me a hug.

"I'm so happy for you" he said pulling away, I smiled "Thank you for doing this" I say as we walked towards the hall, "Anything for my little squirt" he said, I rolled my eyes at my nickname, we stopped at the entrance "You ready?" He asked, I nodded "Just don't let me fall" I whispered, everyone rose from their seats as we walked down the aisle, we got to the end and Erwin handed me to Levi.

***

After the ceremony everyone was dancing and chatting with each other, I felt sorry for the kids from the Orphanage as they couldn't drink, Eren and Jean came over to me "Prudence" they said, I raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" I asked, "Can you buy us all drinks?" Eren asked, I smirked "Don't tell Ms. Quittby" I say giving them a wink as I went to buy them drinks, I took them back over to them and they was all waiting making me laugh.

I handed them all the drinks making them cheer and give me a hug before wandering off somewhere, "You could be arrested for that" Levi said coming up behind me, I shrugged before turning around "They're kids, let them have some fun" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, he smiled before giving me a kiss.

He raised an eyebrow looking over my shoulder, I turned around to see Hange sat by herself drinking, "What's with her?" He asked, I followed to where she was looking to find it was Erwin, "I've got a rough idea" I say before going over to her, I sat next to her "Drinking your feelings away isn't going to help" I say, "It's helping for the time being" she said, I shook my head taking the bottle out of her hand.

"You'll thank me in the morning" I said, she sighed "Why are you so glum? Get up and dance" I say standing up and pulling her up, "Is it wrong to like someone who's 7years older than me?" She asked, I smiled "You're old enough to have control over your feelings. Tell him, I'm pretty sure he has the same" I say, her eyes widened "What?!" She said.

I chuckled "You have a crush on Erwin. It's not hard to tell" I say, she blushed a deep red making me smile, "Come on. Let's dance" I say pulling her on to the floor, she was smiling and laughing so I left her before pulling Erwin up and dragging him near Hange, "Squirt you know I don't dance" he said, "You do now" I say pushing him into Hange, she fell over and he helped her up.

I walked away towards Levi with a smiled "Cupid has done its job" I say, he chuckled "Is Cupid up for another?" He asked, "Who's it this time?" I asked "Armin" he said, my eyes widened before running over to him, "A little birdie told me you have a crush" I say sitting down next to him, he didn't reply but went scarlet red, "Aw, who is it?" I asked standing up, he muttered something and looked over in someone's direction, I followed to find Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt dancing.

I chuckled "Go over and dance with her. They'll be nothing wrong with that" I say helping him up, he nodded before walking over to her, I smiled as Levi came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder "That's it. Cupids done" I say, he kissed my cheek "Cupids done a great job" he said, I smiled before kissing him.