Orphanage | Part 2

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Prudence Kin.
AU is modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Prudence's POV
"Prudence! Wake up!" Sasha yelled shaking me, I groaned "Come on! It's Christmas!" Krista yelled, I sighed and sat up seeing that they were all awake and sat around my bed, "Did you wake her?" Ms. Quittby asked coming into the room, "Yeah. Can we get our presents now?!" Eren asked, she chuckled and nodded making them all cheer and run out of the room.

I went downstairs and saw them all opening their presents, I went over to Levi giving him a hug "Happy birthday" I say, he gave me a hug back "Thank you" he said before pulling away, I handed him a card before going over to Armin who was struggling with his presents, I helped him open them before I was bombarded by presents "Merry Christmas Prudence!" Reiner yelled as he handed me a card and Bertholdt handed me a present.

I smiled and opened them, I gave them a hug, "Thank you" I say kissing their heads, they smiled and went off to play with their toys, "This is off me and Connie" Sasha said handing me a card, I opened it and smiled before giving them both a hug and they ran off, Krista and Ymir came up next before they went off.

After opening all the presents they were all playing with their new toys, while I helped clean up I picked up the last piece of wrapping before turning around and coming face to face with Levi giving me a heart attack, "Don't do that-I could of died" I say making him chuckle, I put the wrapping in the bin before going back over to him, "So what's it like being 17?" I asked.

"Same as being 16" he said, I smiled before Annie ran in "Prudence! Levi! Will you take us to the park to play in the snow?" She asked, I nodded "Sure" Levi said, she cheered before running away to tell the others, I chuckled before getting my coat and boots on as they all got their winter things on.

We arrived at the park and they all ran off having a snowball fight, me and Levi was stood watching before I noticed Armin crying, I went over to him "Are you okay?" I asked standing him up, he nodded "Jean threw a snowball in my face" he said, I made him one "Get him back" I say handing it to him, I stood up and got hit with a snowball, I looked over to Levi who was laughing to himself.

I chuckled before making a snowball and threw it at him, it hit him in the arm making him look over to me and raised an eyebrow before smirking and grabbing some snow, I ran away from him and hid behind a tree "I know your here Pru" he said making me chuckle "Boo!" He yelled making me jump and fall into the snow but not before grabbing him and pulling him down with me.

He held himself above me preventing squashing me, I smiled before he began leaning in, I met him half way making him smile into the kiss, "Ew...Prudence and Levi are kissing!" Eren said making us pull away, "Ew!" The rest of them said making me chuckle before Levi got up and helped me up.

"Come on, let's get back before you all get a cold" I say before gathering them all up, they walked in front of me and Levi as we went home, we got back and they all got changed out of their wet clothes and into some pjs as they had some hot chocolate, I was stood at the window looking out when Levi came up behind me.

"About the kiss..." he trailed off making me look at him to see him rubbing back of his neck and was blushing, "What about it?" I asked, "Look, I really like you...I have done since last year" he said making me smile as I set my hot chocolate down, "What I'm trying to say is-" "Yes" I say cutting him off.

His eyes widened as he looked up at me, "What?!" He asked shocked, I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss, he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss, I smiled into the kiss before pulling away and resting my head against his, "Best Christmas ever" I say making him chuckle "Best birthday" he said making me smile.