Coffee Shop

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Ivy Patterson.
AU is modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Ivy's POV
I came to this coffee shop everyday, I ordered the same thing everyday and was served by the same guy, who I've grown to have a crush on, however today was different as I stormed in the shop the door slamming against the wall, "Hey where's Miss chirpy?" The guy asked, I gave him a fake smile "Here what you on about?" I say, he shook his head "Sit down. I'll bring your drink over" he said, I nodded before sitting down in my usual booth.

He came over and handed me my coffee before sitting across from me, "We've never formally introduced ourselves. I'm Levi" he said, "Ivy" I say, "So what's got you in this foul mood?" He asked, "Friend drama, nothing important" I say, he raised an eyebrow "You look like you're gonna murder everyone" he said making me chuckle "No but if you told your friend that you had a crush on someone you saw everyday and asked for advice on how to talk to them and they blurt it out to the whole college. What would you do?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Does your crush go to your college?" He asked, I shook my head "No" I say, "Then you have nothing to worry about" he said sitting back, I smiled "I guess" I say, he looked over to the counter before rolling his eyes, "If you need to get back to work you can" I say making him look at me, "No it's fine. It's just Jaeger" he said making my eyes widened, "Eren Jaeger?" I asked.

He nodded and raised an eyebrow, "You know him?" He asked, I nodded "He's the friend that I told" I say slouching back into my chair, "Hang on a second" he said before getting out from the booth and leaving, I sighed before drinking my coffee.

Levi's POV
I walked over to Jaeger and dragged him into the back room, "How come you told everyone at your college about Ivy's crush?" I asked, he shrugged "Finally got her name I see" he smirked, I rolled my eyes "Come on Levi. I know you've developed feelings for her" he said making me raise an eyebrow "Really? You think I've got a crush on her" I say, "Why else would you work the same shift everyday?" He said raising his voice a little before going to walk out.

I grabbed his arm "Listen here brat, I don't have feelings towards her" I growled, I eased my grip when I saw Ivy stood at the counter, she shook her head before slamming the money on the counter before storming out of the door, I sighed and let go of Jaeger before rubbing my face, Jaeger rolled his eyes before going out front.

***

She came in the next day making me smile, however she wore an emotionless face "Usual" she said in a monotone making my smile drop as I nodded and made her coffee, 'I'm sorry' I wrote on it before handing it to her, she walked out but stopped at the window and read my writing before she shook her head and continued to walk.

***

The same thing happened over the next week, she came in wearing the emotionless face, ordered and left without exchanging a word with me, "Hey Levi, what's up with you?" Armin asked as he came in for his shift, "I messed up big time" I sighed, he nodded "I'm guessing you're on about Ivy?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow "How do you know?" I asked turning around to face him, leaning against the counter, "I'm a friend of hers. Plus she's spending more time in the library than she normally does" he said.

"Yeah that's probably my fault" I say, he shook his head "I'm sure it's not" he said, "It is. Jaeger was teasing my for developing a crush on her and I said that I didn't and she was there and heard the whole thing" I say, he raised an eyebrow before smiling "Ivy, what can I get you?" He asked making my eyes widened and turn around to face her, "Erm...the usual please Armin" she said looking at me, he nodded before making it.

Ivy's POV
I walked into the coffee shop and walked up to Levi, who had his back to me, "It is. Jaeger was teasing me for developing a crush on her and I said that I didn't and she was there and heard the whole thing" he said making me blush slightly, Armin raised an eyebrow before looking at me and smiling, "Ivy, what can I get you?" He asked making Levi turn around to face me, he was blushing "Erm...the usual please Armin" I said looking at Levi, Armin nodded before making it.

"Ivy, I truly am sorry" he said, I rolled my eyes "Why the hell are you apologising?" I asked making him smile and shrug, Armin handed me my coffee "Thank you" I say handing him the money before sitting down in my usual booth, "Go talk to her" I heard Armin say, "Talk about what?" Levi asked, "Anything" Armin said making me chuckle.

Levi stood at my booth making me raise an eyebrow and look at him, "Can I sit with you?" He asked, I nodded and he sat across from me, they was an awkward silence between us, "So...how've you been?" He said breaking the silence, "Okay, I guess. What about you?" I asked, he shrugged making me chuckle "That's not a response" I say making him smile before silence fell upon us again, "Listen" we both said making us laugh.

"Ladies first" he said, "Incase you didn't figure it out. That crush I was on about was you" I say looking at my coffee cup, he reached over and put his hand on mine making me look at him, "I'm guessing you already know that I've got a crush on you" he said making me smile and shrugged "Had a slight feeling" I say making him laugh.