Magical | Part 1

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Alice Humes.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Alice's POV
"I swear it gets colder in here each day" Ymir said as she came into my room, "Holy Maria. How do you survive in here?" Sasha asked as she sat on my bed, "It's not that cold" I say, "Alice you can see my breath. How are you not freezing?" Krista said, I sighed and shrugged "You haven't been yourself since we've graduated" Sasha said, I stood up "It's just the choices, y'know" I say, "Ah" Ymir said, "What are you lot choosing?" I asked as we walked out of my room.

"Scout Regiment" they all said making my eyes widened, "But Krista, Sasha you got in the top ten" I say, they shrugged as we walked outside, I stopped in my tracks when I saw the familiar red face peering over the wall, "Alice?" Krista said, "Get your gear on" I say, "What? Why?" Ymir asked, then they was a loud bang, "The wall's been broken. Look" I say pointing to the Colossal Titan.

I ran to one of the squad leader, "Sir! Wall Rose has been breached!" I yelled, "Don't be stupid" he said making my jaw clench, a few moments later Eren and Connie came over to us, "Jaeger! Springer! You're suppose to be on duty!" The squad leader yelled, "We was Sir! Then the Colossal Titan appeared and broke the wall!" Jaeger said, the squad leader looked towards me who was glaring at him.

***

The bells to retreat rang but everyone was sat on the roofs crying, I landed and approach Jean and Connie, "What's going on?" I asked, "Were all out of gas" Jean said, I sighed before looking towards HQ, "HQ is surrounded" I say, "Making resupplying impossible" Jean said, I rolled my eyes "Are you forgetting who you're with?" I asked before I noticed Armin sat by himself, I walked over to him "Armin?" I asked, he didn't seem to hear me and had a face I knew all to well, "Mikasa?!" I heard someone say, I turned around to see her talking to Annie.

"Armin?" Mikasa said coming over to us, he gasped "Armin, are you hurt? You okay?" She asked kneeling down to him, he lowered his head even more so she stood up "Where's Eren?" She asked, I shrugged but Armin looked up at us with tears running down his face, "Armin?" I asked, "...Eren Jaeger....killed in action" Those were the words I only heard, my grip tighten around my handles before walking to the edge of the building, "Marco if we eliminate the Titans swarming HQ, we can refill our gas tanks and climb the wall, right?" I asked looking towards him.

"That's true. But even if it's you and Mikasa, there are too many-" "Don't underestimate me. I can do it" I say before Mikasa rose her blade "I'm strong" she said, I nodded before taking off of the building but I was taken over by Mikasa, "She's using too much gas!" Armin yelled just before she ran out of gas and fell, Armin went after her "Connie go after Armin! Jean, you stick with me!" I yell we landed on a building near HQ so everyone could catch up, one guy ran out of gas and was stuck on the ground.

Two soldiers went to help but they all died, "Jean lead them to HQ" I ordered, "Wait, what are you gonna do?" He asked, "You're gonna need a distraction" I say before killing one of the Titans making them all notice me I ran across the rooftops the opposite direction from HQ, I heard a loud roar making me gasp, I saw that the others made it to HQ so I began to travel back but I ran out of gas at the building before HQ.

One Titan noticed me and came up to me, "Trust me darling, you don't want to eat me" I say before another punched it right in the face, my eyes widened as I looked upon the Titan, I raised an eyebrow as it held out its hand, I stepped on to it and it placed me inside the hole in the wall of HQ, "Alice!" Krista yelled giving me a hug, I patted her back "What's going on?" I asked.

***

After we sorted out the whole resupplying situation everyone was beginning to climb the wall, Mikasa was on the roof making me raise an eyebrow before going over to her, "Mikasa the orders are to retreat-" "Look" she said cutting me off, I raised an eyebrow as the mysterious Titan was being eaten by other Titans.

"Cannibalism?" Armin said from the side of us, "Good riddance. Let's get out of here while we still can" Jean said making me glare at him before grabbing him by the collar "That Titan has saved our lives" I growled, his eyes widened before nodding making me let go of him, "So what do you suppose we do?" He asked, "That Titan killed Thomas" Armin said pointing to another Titan, the Mysterious Titan roared before getting away from the Titans that were eating it before killing the Titan that killed Thomas.

***

Mikasa and Armin were fighting for Eren's life, I was stood on the other side of the buildings before I noticed the cannons aiming towards the middle, I flew over the roof before I landed in front of them all, "Stop this nonsense!" I yell, "Move or you'll die with them!" Felman yelled, I sighed "Then I die protecting them!" I yell going over to them.

Felman lowered his head, "So be it" he said making my eyes widen as he raise his arm, Eren grabbed Mikasa and Armin before coming towards me, I held my hands in the direction of the cannon which made an ice wall stopping the cannonball, everyone screamed, I looked around to the others while the ice covered us, "Are you okay?" I asked, "A-a-Alice what did you do?" Armin asked, I rolled my eyes before walking out from the ice "Shoot and I'll cover the whole city in ice" I threaten.

Everyone's eyes widened, I noticed Annie, Beltrot, Reinier and Jean on the roof, Armin walked out next to me making my eyes widen, I was feeling light-headed which made me more focused on not showing this weakness than listening to Armins argument and plan, I sighed holding my head, everyone separated as Eren, Mikasa and Armin was lead away by Commander Pixis, Jean landed next to me "Permission to help?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow "Help? Why would I need help?" I asked before standing up straight and wobbling which he grabbed hold of me.

"Your trick took a lot out of you just to say it was to stop a cannonball" he said, I rolled my eyes, "Your Secret is safe with me" he said making me gasp, "Why? Why would you do that? Wouldn't you want to tell everyone that you've found out my weakness?" I asked, he chuckled "That is tempting but no. You're a strong cadet. Everyone needs to see that" he said before sitting me down on a bench giving me some water.

***

After the 'Humanity's Fightback' situation happened, which was Eren basically turning into a Titan and moving a big ass boulder to block the hole in the wall, Armin, Mikasa and myself were being taken to Eren's trial, Eren just finished yelling some speech before a Military Police member held up a rifle at him, I growled before Mikasa and myself went to help but Armin grabbed our arms stopping us as Captain Levi kicked the crap out of him.

The trial ended and Eren ended up as property of the Scout Regiment, more importantly Levi's property, I was walking to the room where Eren was being held when I saw the Police member that was going to shoot Eren walking past me, I growled before pinning him against the wall, "Listen here arsehole, should you threaten to shoot any of my friends again you'll end up frozen" I threatened, a door nearby opened "Alice?" Eren said as he and a couple others came over to me.

I let go of the Police member "Let that be a warning" I growled before he nodded and ran away, I turned to Eren, "How are you?" I asked, "Fine. What was that about?" He asked, "Nothing you need to worry about" I say, "Eren, we don't have time for you to have catch up chat" Captain Levi said as he, Commander Erwin and Squad Leader Hange walked down the hall, I held up a hand stopping Eren "Hold on" I say before crouching down and placing my hands on the floor, ice covered the hall making the three of them slip and fall as I got up and patted Eren's back "See you around" I say before walking away.

Levi's POV
"Ice? What the hell?" Hange said, I got up only to see the girl pat Eren's back before walking away, "Eren, did she do that?" I asked, he nodded "Yes sir" he said, "What's her name?" I asked, "Alice Humes, sir" he said, I looked towards Erwin and he nodded "I'll see what I can do" he said before making his way down the hall slowly.